As a QA analyst with more than 5 years of experience at different teams and companies, I've learned to perform with versatility and efficiency on any task, same as
working in multiple projects at the same time and doing it under pressure. For the last 3 years, my 2 most recent jobs allowed me to deal and communicate directly with clients in Boston and Houston, which helped me understand the North American market and it's needs.
I consider myself an explorer and I truly enjoy cultural exchange, it's always important to learn form others. Born in Costa Rica, nature lover, avid researcher : )
- Advanced Knowledge on agile and Scrum methodology
- Knowledge on automation Testing using Selenium,JAVA, NUnit, Intellij and maven.
- Building and execution of Test cases. (SpiraTest tool)
- Cross-browser (IE7,IE8,IE9,IE10,IE11, Chrome, FireFox, Chrome, Safari)
- Cross-devices (android and iOS devices)
- Manual Test, Smoke Test, Regression Test, UAT.
- Verify back-end and content on CMS
- work under pressure in multiple projects
- Organizing and distributing the workload (tickets) on JIRA
-Experience with debugging using Firebug, Chrome, and IE development tools
- Basic knowledge in #C, Visual Basics, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Management
University of Costa Rica.