Software Test Engineer (Web Apps/Moblie Apps).
Last active: 10 hours ago
★4 years in QA, testing of Web-sites, Mobile & Desktop applications.
★ Bug Reporting & tracking Redmine, Jira, Basecamp, FogBugz, Trello, Mantis, TFS, Excel, Word.
★ Test Plan,Test case creation,execution & documentation.
★ Automated testing ( Selenium IDE, Selenium Webdriver )
★ UI/UX/Front-end, Regression, smoke, black-box, white-box testing & A/B testing.
★Part time freelancer on Odesk.
In general, i possess experience of:
1. Bug Reporting.
2. Test Plan creation /Test cases creation, execution and documentation.
3. User Interface /UX testing and user experience improvement.
4. Regression Testing, smoke Testing, black-box and white-box testing
5. Manual Testing, website testing, Links verification
6. Performance and load testing
7. Bug Reporting & tracking tools such as TFS 2008/2010, Redmine, Jira, FogBugz, Mantis, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Tools
8. Technical Documents and User manual generation
9. Video generation using WINK, SnagIt
10. Developing, Leading and managing Software Quality Assurance Teams
11. Automated Testing using Microsoft Test Manager 2010 with Team Foundation Server 2010
I intend to reach a position in information technology that enable me to utilize my knowledge of Quality Assurance and software/website/web applications testing to enhance the capabilities of my employer in the area of Software Development and become a leader in the provision of quality IT products and services.
software-testing, quality assurance, testing, software-testing, qa, sqa, manual-testing, smoke-testing, regression-testing, quality-control, software-documentation, bug-testing, usability-testing, functional-testing, non-functional-testing,ui-testing,user-interface-testing,boundary-value-testing,test-plan-creation,test-schedule-creation,test-plan-execution,test-case-generation,long term, TFS 2008/2010, Redmine, Jira, FogBugz, Mantis, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Tools