Last active: 11 days ago
I have experience in
* Amazon AWS (EC2, CloudFormation, Route53, S3, RDS, etc)
* Linux maintaince/troubleshooting (RHEL, Centos, Debian, Ubuntu)
* Unix maintance/troubleshooting (Solaris, FreeBSD)
* Virtualization: (Vmware, Openvz, Solaris Zones)
* Cloud hosting (Amazon EC2)
* Networking (dhcp, DNS:powerdns/bind/named, pptp, iptables, proxies)
* Web servers (apache, nginx, lighttpd, tomcat)
* Mail servers (exim, postfix, qmail, antispam/ antivirus: clamav/spamassassin/amavis, courier, dovecot)
* Automation (ansible, shell scripting)
* Monitoring (nagios, zabbix, monit)
* Hosting panels (Cpanel/WHM, Plesk, Directadmin).
Looking for long term projects, and possibility to create support/administration team or work independently.
Ability to quick learn, work in multicultural company, and coaching and leading others
Experience in remote work.
Good communication skills and expertise in dealing with user problems, customer service, supplier relationships.
Good system operation management, analytic and problem solving skills.