Grails & Groovy, Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring framework, Hibernate
Last active: 06/11/2013
6+ years in developing web based, client server application in Java/J2ee technology. Solid hands-on experience in Architecting, designing, developing, debugging, testing software projects/products and software project management, using Java, J2EE, XML, Spring framework, Struts, Hibernate, Grails, Groovy – on Windows platforms. Having Expertise in the domain like Banking and investment.
My Core Work Areas and responsibilities includes,
• Enterprise Application Development, Web Applications and Client Server development
• Analysis the task estimates it, and development of the same using technologies like JAVA, J2EE, Spring framework, Struts, Hibernate.
• Architecting/Designing/Implementation and building reusable component for the project.
• Writing the Unit test case covers all code of Service and DAO layers of application using Junit and spring mock test cases.
Summary of My experience
• Having around 6 year(s) of experience in developing web and client/server applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
• Sun Certified Programmer for the Java2 Platform, Standard Edition 5.0
• Sun Certified Web Component for the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 5.
• Good programming knowledge in Java, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Ejb (Session, Entity).
• Strong working Knowledge on Struts Framework.
• Strong working knowledge on Spring Framework.
• Strong working knowledge of ORM framework Hibernate.
• Strong working knowledge of Groovy and Grails.
• Strong designing skills with UML, Design Patterns
• Debugging and testing experience with JUnit, Spring mocks.
• Well versed with Maven, ANT, Log4J, Eclipse and My Eclipse.
• Good expertise of Display tag library.
• Good expertise in Project Estimation Techniques using Function Point and Technology based Estimations.
• Good expertise in JAVA UI development like Swing, Applet.
• Good expertise in Grails and Groovy.