NETWORK SUPPORT & ADMINISTRATOR
• Design, create and manage the Corporate Information Department
• Design, implement and deploy multiple servers’ environments.
• Network Management & Administration. Windows Server 2003/2008
• Troubleshoot PC’s and repair, loading O.S. and applications. Migrate OS.
• Setup secured wireless environments, routers, workstations and printers.
• Remote access deployment. Virtual Machines Hyper V. Active Directory
• End user training in various aspects of computer use. Microsoft Office ‘03/’07/’10
• Migrations from Outlook to Exchange services and Cloud System 365
• Extensive experience with setup and deployment of Outlook based Emails
• Setup and deploy Backup routines for multiple server/schedules
• Procedure for maintenance at WS level, cleanup, worm & virus detection updates
• Handled basic maintenance to all client platforms.
• Network design and management.
• Remote Troubleshoot and repair all computer hardware equipment, (workstations, printers and wireless devices)
• Provide technical support to all users