United Arab Emirates
Last active: 6 months ago
Email ID: email@example.com
Date of Birth: 24th June 1989
Place of Birth: Abu Dhabi (U.A.E)
Current Address: Abu Dhabi
Visa Status: Employment and Transferable
Languages: English, Urdu, Arabic (Basic)
To seek a challenging job in a diverse organization where I can enhance my skills and use my competencies in the field of IT to prove myself as a valuable addition enduring a long term mutually beneficial relation. I have Leadership skills; involving managing, development and motivating teams to achieve their objectives.
A Computer Science graduate with 1.7 years experience in IT which includes Network, Web Development and Systems Administration in a multiplatform environment, IT Industry and People Management.
ACHIEVEMENT & CERTIFICATE:
• Fully Funded Scholarship for Graduation (Fall 2009) from COMSATS Islamabad for admission in BS (CS)Hons.
• Participated in 2 day symposium “RIITE” (Research in IT and Engineering) at COMSATS Attock.
Computer Operator– ABU ARAFAT Typing Office, Abu Dhabi
May 2014 (Currently Working)
• Working on Tasheel System
• Immigration System
• Emirates ID
• Network Management
• Control System
• Fixing network faults
• Installing new software
• Installing new hardware (G2 POS Payment ,e-Signature Device ,Servers, Printers, Scanners , CCTV, Computer work stations etc)
• Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords
• Systems Administration
• Problem Analysis
• Disaster Recovery
IT Support Engineer - PTCL (Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited), Pakistan
July 2013 – April 2014
• Supervises all information technology matters and issues
• Fixing network faults
• Network maintenance
• Technical support for people using the network
• Recommends new technologies and ways to implement for better business processes;
• Manages and ensures maintenance of backup systems.
• Installs and maintains network equipment and facilities (Office Connect, NetServer, Cabling Facilities, Computers, Hubs, Switch, Routers and Modems).
• Handles PC/Network, Hardware/Software installation, upgrade, maintenance and troubleshooting;
• Provides technical support and training for internal and external clients;
• Monitors internet connection of clients;
• Designs network diagram for client proposal;
• Overseeing security of all systems, especially the internet
• Day to day admin and monitoring of network use
• Planning future improvements
• Suggesting IT solutions to business problems
• Making sure all IT meets industry standards
IT SKILLS AND ENVIRONMENT EXPOSURES
• Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Windows (2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, Win 7 ,Win 8)
• Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, Adobe Dreamweaver, AutoCAD, MIPS.
• Software’s: MS Office (2003, 2007, McAfee, Symantec, Firefox and Internet Explorer
• Server Applications: Proxy, Active Directory , MySQL
• Internet / Intranet Services: TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Proxy / Cache, Apache, HTTP, Firewall, DHCP, FTP.
• Proficient in managing the efficiency of the hardware and software components of the computers
• Technically competent to troubleshoot errors or malfunctioning and to upgrade the systems regularly
• Ability to TEACH, train and guide others on computer basics
• Capability to communicate effectively at the receiver's level of understanding
• Highly efficient in managing and coordinating multiple tasks simultaneously
• BS (Computer Science) Hons, 2009—2013
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
FINAL YEAR PROJECT:
Functionalities of Project:
A PHR can store various information related to the patient such as:
• Patient's basic information which may include
i. Personal identification such as name, date of birth, address, email-id, occupation,
ii. CNIC number, blood type, identification marks, etc.
iii. Latest passport size picture
iv. People who must be contacted IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
• Patient reported outcome data
• Lab reports entered by the patients
• Important test results
• Correspondence between client/patient and the doctor
• Current medications and dosages
• Medical history
• Hereditary conditions in client’s/patient’s family history
• Immunization and their respective dates
• Details of visits to specialists
• Imaging reports
iii. Ultrasound image
• Medicines prescribed by the doctor
• Chronic diseases
• Virtual checkup
• Frequently visited doctors’ name and address
• Other information which may include
All references would be furnished on request.