Editing & Writing for Resumes, Profiles, and YA/Children's Material.
"Tina took the time to review my book and make necessary changes to my major changes. She does a great job."
"Tina edited my last book and I was very pleased. She's very efficient and made several suggestions to make the story flow better."
"Tina is efficient, friendly and has a whole lot of experience in this field. I highly recommend her. A+ service!"
You're here because you or a client of yours needs help making certain that written material, whether a book, article or content, is correct, free of spelling errors, problems with syntax, and redundancy, and is also free of confusion but is still humorous, clever or engaging. Either that, or they are in need of having something written and it was due yesterday.
Regardless of the product, you need it free of errors, easily understood and delivered on-time if not sooner. The above testimonials prove that I can deliver on your project. I edit and create material which will put you at the head of the class with your readers.
As a 20+ year veteran English teacher and owner of my own freelance business, I have lots of experience editing many different types of material as well as writing for children and young adults, and regardless of whether it's writing or editing, it all has one mission in mind.....to keep the reader engaged and to KEEP THEM READING.
My services include the following:
* Editing both fiction and nonfiction books in many different genres, specializing in children and young adult books as well as fantasy.
* Creating and editing written material for children or YA.
* Writing and editing material used with students whose primary language is not English.
* Creating web-based material including web content, blogs and social media material to catch the eye and the interest of children and adults.
In today's world, it has become more and more difficult to get the attention of people, and more importantly to KEEP THEM ON-TASK and ENGAGED.
In addition to my primary task, it is also my job to
1) Have you look good to whomever your target audience happens to be.
2.) To keep readers, whether children or adults, interacting with you in a positive way.
3) Leave them with such a good experience through your materials and interactions with them that they remember it and will share the word with others. There's nothing like word of mouth to get you noticed..
By now, I'm sure you've noticed that I have experience as well as a good record and writing samples in this arena. Plus, because I need your full confidence in my abilities to produce the best results for you, I back up my work with a 100% money back guarantee (see the "Payment Terms" of this profile for details) to put you completely at ease.
I know it isn't easy hiring a complete stranger to do work for you and expect from them work which you can be proud and adhere to a deadline to boot. There's definitely no shortage of freelancers here that will promise anything for the job, but can they all really deliver what they promise?
Picking someone to complete meaningful work for you isn't as easy as getting up and dressed in the morning, for sure, but if you're looking for material that makes you look like an intelligent person who really understands, feel free to click the green "Hire Me" button at the top of the page to invite me to apply for your job. Thank you very much, and I look forward to working with you soon.