Expert in Quality Analysis
Last active: 1 day ago
I am a senior QA with 6+ years of industry experience and am ready to participate in the development of your website and/or app in giving Quality Assurance to make them bug free and glitch.
I have a big experience in automation testing using different solutions, practices and Selenium programming.
I've performed the development process streamlining, requirements creation, managing of human resource, test documentation development, etc
I am experienced in Functional testing, Integration testing, Automation testing, System testing, Regression testing, User Acceptance, Black box testing, UI testing, browser compatibility testing, Performance testing in different stages of SDLC.
My areas of expertise are:
- Onsite/offshore team co-ordination, client interaction, testing and defect tracking.
- Designing and developing test plan, Test scenarios, Test cases and Defect tracking.
- Analysis of software documentation from business, technical and functional Requirement.
- SVN and GIT for subversion, Mantis as errors and bug tracking tool.
- W3C validation to optimize and increase the visibility of web portals.
- Sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- QA Methodology and Validations to ensure the Quality Assurance Control
- Strong SQL knowledge for test data verification.
- Creating, updating and executing the scripts and tracking the defects, Logging the defects and reporting the defect (bug).
I am a good team player with excellent time management skills having profound insight to determine priorities, schedule work and management of testing team.
I am an ambitious and confident self-starter with strong communication, trouble-shooting, presentation and planning and execution skills for web application development projects.
Feel free to contact me.