Technical Support, System Administrator, VBA Developer
System administrator, Technical Support, VBA Developer
I have more than 10 years experience in Information Technology field.
Network and System Administration
- Multi-platform system environment (Windows, Linux/Unix)
- Active Directory
- Mail Servers (Exchange, Domino)
- Virtualization (VMWare, VirtualBox, KVM)
- Google Apps, Office 365
- Software deployment and patch management (LANDESK, SMS, WSUS)
- Mobile Infrastructure/BYOD (SAP Afaria, Notes Traveler, BES )
- Storage Management (HP, IBM, DELL, NetApps products)
- System backup and restore / Disaster recovery planning
- Capacity planning/growth management
- LAN/WAN infrastructure support and administration
- Structured Cabling
- Design/Configuration/Installation/administration of Routers, Switches and Firewall appliances
- LAN/WAN traffic optimization (Riverbed)
- Administration of VPN gateway, Radius Server, iPass
- DNS/DHCP infrastructure administration (VitalQIP)
- WLAN infrastructure administration
- Support database software
- Performance monitoring
- System integration and migration
- Change management
- Day-to-day operational administration
Technical Support/Service Desk/Customer Support
- Extensive technical support experience of various end-user operating systems (Windows XP, 2000, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Linux).
- Troubleshooting and repair of computer hardware (laptop, desktop, workstation and servers).
- Core business application support (Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, Lotus Notes, SAP).
- Engineering tools/application support (CAD/Simulation tools/software, other proprietary products).
- Experience with many remote support tools from enterprise solution like LANDESK to product like TeamViewer, VNC, Dameware, Remote Desktop.
- Customer Service Software (HP Service Desk, other proprietary products).
- Extensive experience in support of multi-language/multi-culture environment with thousands of users in multiple locations and countries.
- Tools and application development with Visual Basic, VBA (MS Office Apps), VBScript, Python.
Excellent communication skills, sharp, observant and a quick learner. It is my passion to give the best that I can to serve my clients/customers. I'm flexible with my working hours and I'm happy to work with a team if needed.