Big Data Analysis, Technical, Academic, and Web Content Writer
My name is Zoe and I am a PhD student and freelance writer. I have experience in Big Data analysis, manipulation, and presentation, as well as writing technical training manuals, standard operating procedures, and software manuals.
I am a fluent English speaker, born and raised between the U.S. and Canada.
Some of my skills are listed below:
• Strong research, organization, and planning skills
• Ability to perform data management activities to ensure the generation of accurate, complete and consistent data
• Proficient in writing contracts, proposals, training guides, end-user software/hardware manuals, operations manuals, guided curriculum, online help, tutorials, research papers, web content, articles, blogs, technical reports, newsletters, and brochures
• Proficient in many computer applications including Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, SPSS Statistics, Microsoft Dynamics, SQL, SAS, C++, Sharepoint, Cisco WebX, Live Meeting, and IBM Rational Tools
• Familiar with business process management tools, i.e. cause and effect diagrams
• Experience working with six sigma tools. Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture.
• Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture.
• Experience in CRM analysis, development, implementation, and customization
• Experience in assessing client needs, designing, developing, and implementing databases for clients.
• Ability to create new databases by using the tool functions and other database administration tools, perform data integrity reviews such as analysis, evaluation, documentation, design and modeling, instantiation, control, maintenance, collaboration, disaster recovery, and data migration
• Experience collaborating with experts in a variety of fields to develop quality academic programs and curriculum.
• Experience collaborating with experts in a variety of fields to develop quality, publishable materials
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Effective problem solving capabilities
• Ability to interact with individuals from varying socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds
• Background in healthcare information technology, statistics, finance, and management
• Capable of building strong client relationships
• Experience performing quality reviews and addressing any issues