QA Engineer / Tester
Last active: 07/23/2013
- 4+ years of experience as a Manual Test Engineer;
- 3+ years of experience as a Automation Test Engineer;
- Testing: manual, autotesting; functional on all levels: unit, integration, system, acceptance testing; regression; static: creating test documentation, analysis of specification; dynamic testing; UI, usability, crossbrowser; load testing: performance, stress, volume, stability; negative; smoke; white box, gray box, black box testing; security testing; localization.
- Computer languages: Java, C# - development, debug and testing code;
- Autotesting tools: Selenium 1, 2 (RC, IDE), TestComplete;
- WebServices testing, both manual (SoapUI) and automated (XMLUnit, XMLTestCase);
- IDE: Eclipse, VS Web Developer;
- Web: HTML, CSS, XML, XPATH (practical experience in autotesting);
- Worked with SVN, Accurev, bugtracking systems (Bugzilla, Jira, Trac, TFS);
- Creation of the testing documentation (Check List, Test Case, Test Plan).