Full-Stack WEB Developer on Python\Django and AngularJS & CoffeeScript
Last active: 1 month ago
My name is Alexei. I'm Full-Stack WEB developer. I develop on Python\Django over 5 years and AngularJS & CoffeeScript over 2 years. It's my strong skills. Also I can administer linux-servers.
- back-end: Django 1.7, Fabric, Tastypie (for building REST API)
- front-end: jQuery, Angular, Coffee Script, UnderscoreJS, Google Mpa
- base: HTML5, CSS, LESS, Bootstrap, BowerJS, Grunt
- database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, SQLite, Redis
- system administration: Nginx, uWSGI, AMQP, NewRelic, Graylog2, Sentry, Ansible & Vagrant, memcache, Amazon (EC2, S3)
- develop tools: GIT, git-flow, TDD, unit-tests
In my portfolio, are a few of the sites that I've developed. I believe my strong points are my Creativeness and Punctuality. My #1 goal will always be to meet your needs and deadline. When working on a new project, I like to speak with the client, so that I can have a clear understanding of his/her needs and vision of the project. I'm honest and fair.
Since 2011, I'm working as Full-Stack WEB developer. Developing server-side of WEB applications on Python\Django & PostreSQL and client-side on AngularJS & Coffee Scipt with using UndescoreJS and also libs.
Also from 2008, I develop C# .NET desktop applications.
Please take a look at my work history for comments from other clients. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to working with you soon.
I have a Magister in Software Engineering from Tomsk National University of Technology.