To obtain a position in an organization that allows me to utilize my skills so as to secure a highly responsible and challenging position by continuously improving the organization and myself. I believe in doing a meaningful work, having a mutual respect, honest communication and continuous learning, which would improve my personal competence to meet the future with confidence. In this process, one of the most vital things we can give others is hope with direction, encouragement, and believability. Though our lives are complex and tough to go about, I appreciate everyday and live every moment to the fullest.
• Admirable experience in managing all transcription for hospital, administering health care facilities and maintaining medical records.
• Proof Reading Medical Transcripts at Client Requisite Quality Levels
• Meticulous and eye on detail.
• Good communication skills.
• Good command over English, both written and verbal.
• Able to motivate and lead others in a team environment.
• An ability to build rapport and trust quickly with work colleagues.
• Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
• Able to prioritize tasks and workloads in order of importance.
• Track record of delivering results in the stipulated time.
• Proficient in understanding transcription operating systems as well as good knowledge of technical skills, both hardware and software.
· Proficient with ESL dictators/doctors.
· High degree of accuracy: 98-100%
· Efficient, effective, quick turnaround of work
· Excellent communication skills
· Very strong organizational skills with attention to detail
· Excellent computer proficiency
· Excellent listening and research skills
· Knowledge of PDF, FTP, voice wave
· Excellent knowledge of medical terminology
· Uploading/downloading of all types of files