WordPress / Inbound Marketing / SEO / Social Media / Spreadsheets / PS
Note: I haven't updated this profile for a while. To get updated about what I've been into lately, please check out my website: http://bibiano.io/
I'm also on these other places:
What I Do
I'm a graduate of a bachelor's degree in Mathematics, but Inbound Marketing's my vocation. Both actually turned out to be a great mix.
Here's what I usually do (and have been doing lately):
• Create responsive WordPress custom and child themes, either following the standard PSD-HTML-WordPress workflow or skipping the Photoshop part if it doesn't necessitate, while implementing the latest best practices not just for web design aesthetics but on website usability, pageload speed, architecture, indexability, cross-browser/device compatibility and social media integration;
• Install and modify free/purchased themes according to client's specifications;
• Do on-page UX & conversion optimization on home pages, landing/squeeze pages, blog posts and submission forms;
• Execute tasks related to inbound marketing e.g. keyword research, competition analysis, & web analytics;
• I love working with data and improving workflow, so I tend to improvise existing spreadsheet (Excel & Google Docs) tools being used by clients as well as create new ones as the need arises or if requested (see http://bibiano.io/google-analytics-geckoboard-custom-widgets-google-docs-spreadsheet/ );
• Being an on-call administrative assistant to a few on-going clients for a few weekly hours, I also do VA tasks that extends to the use of Photoshop as well as doing upkeep for several websites making sure they're up and live all the time. I also do encoding, product entry, and document conversion (think PDF to Word/Excel);
• I write as well (see http://bibiano.io/how-to-create-copies-of-a-google-docs-collection-or-folder/ );
What Makes Me Different
With a background in Inbound Marketing (SEO, Social Media, Blogging, etc.), my WordPress themes (both custom and child) are tailored to be search-engine-friendly and optimized for social media while designed to provide quality experience for your users.
I also provide a free 1-week after-sales support for any issue that may arise exclusive to every theme project. Not that I expect flaws from my completed works, but it's more like a guarantee. Clients shouldn't be fearing of being left hanging with a broken site. To date, most of my previous clients are still in touch with me while I provide them occasional free advice and even support whenever I could spare time.
Connect with Me
• Website: http://bibiano.io/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/bibianowency
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/113522894248764177399/
Have you heard about rich snippets and Facebook/Twitter Graphs? You deserve a site that not only looks awesome on the outside, but fully optimized as well on the inside - a site also designed for search engines & social media platforms while, most importantly, providing the best experience for your users.
If you're planning to get a redesign, or looking for a theme for your new website - ask the designer or try to confirm if the theme's fully optimized and has these code structure features. You don't want to keep going back to square one trying to figure out how to implement these (or hire another designer to make the changes).
Want to talk about it and other topics related to what I do? Please feel free to give me a tweet http://bit.ly/heyBibiano --- questions and greetings --- send them in!
The Longer "About Me" List
I'm an autodidact with experience on the following:
• Inbound Marketing --- SEO, Keyword Research, Competition Analysis, Web Analytics [Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster Tools];
• Tools --- SEOmoz Suite, Market Samurai, Google Spreadsheets, MS Excel;
• Adobe Photoshop --- Photo-correction, Website Mockup/Wireframing, Logo, Prints;
• Social Media --- Facebook, Twitter, Google+, StumbleUpon, Blogger, WordPress.com, Tumblr, Youtube;
• Data Entry --- Web Research, Products Encoding [Wordpress, Opencart, Magento], Data Mining, Online Fill-up Forms;
• Web Content --- Original Content, Copywriting, Blogging, Article Writing/Spinning;
• MS Office Applications --- Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, etc.;
• Computer Hardware Troubleshooting --- practically everything about PCs and the Windows OS;
• Accounting Functions --- Inventory Control, Invoicing, SOAs.