Top Rated Developer (Perl,C,sh). UNIX Expert
I'm experienced software developer and network/system administrator.
I have started my career in 1992. At my daily job I work mostly in computer modeling and simulation area.
I prefer to work on perl/C/sh projects - these are mainly the command-line utilities and unix daemons. Goal of some projects is to provide physical interface from simulation model to 3rd-party equipment.
I can write parsers and other finite state machines, data mining, conversion and processing tools, automation scripts, AVR coding.
I can help administering FreeBSD and Linux servers, writing backup scripts, analyzing logs, fixing security and misconfiguration issues.
I have such Arduino-related equipment:
- Arduino UNO R3, Micro, Nano, Mega2560, Leonardo
- LCD1602 keypad shield, LCD1602 with i2c expander, LCD2004 with i2c, Nokia 5110 LCD
- Motor shield (2 stepper or 4 DC), Motor adapter board (based on single L293D)
- Ethernet shields based on W5100 chip for UNO and Nano (with SD)
- SD/TF adapter
- 7-segmented LED displays and MAX7219 controllers (single chip can control 64 LEDs or 8 digits)
- 74HC595 shift registers
Also I have experience with:
MySQL, SQLite, RedisDB, SSL, DNS, BIND, PowerDNS,
SMTP, SPF, IMAP, POP3, Sendmail, Postfix,
HTTP, Apache, Nginx, Squid, Haproxy,
CVS, Subversion (SVN), Git,
SysV IPC, x86 Assembler, Kernel & user level debugging.