Last active: 23 hours ago
It’s not about you, it’s about them. This trend is not new, it’s just evolved in ways we haven’t seen before. In Jay Baer’s book Youtility, he writes, “Smart marketing is about help not hype.” You can be “amazing” or you can be useful.
Not everyone can be amazing all the time, however, everyone can be useful. If you sell something, you make a customer today. If you help someone, you make a customer for life.
Consumers nowadays have a certain processing in buying things that they need:
• First, they use these tools or channels to Explore their options and find out what their friends are buying and recommending.
• Then, they Share their experiences and information to get validation and feedback.
• Lastly, they now go beyond sharing and Promote by encouraging others to make similar purchases.
Having me on your company? We will take advantage of that.
My name is Arrnell S. Gapusan, 25, from the Philippines. A B.S. Aircraft Maintenance graduate, and a Fashion Stylist/Consultant with the passion to lead the trend, and keeping things (like your sales) flying above clouds. I also take pride my 5-year experience as a Customer Care officer for a BPO company servicing the likes of Optus & TMUK Mobile. Nooone can be more sensitive to dealing with my customer’s needs and my client’s goals.
Call me Ar-r, a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for content strategy, micro-blogging and community participation leadership. As your social media manager, I will implement the Company’s Social Media Strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales.
Hire someone who is passionate about your business. Don’t just hire anyone. Hire me. Why?
Here is why I am the best guy for the job:
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
• Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships.
• Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other contractors when necessary.
• Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
• Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research.
• Possesses functional knowledge with WordPress.
• Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
With clear objectives, great and captivating designs, and unique strategies with solid contents, promotion, engagement and conversion, I can sure fire your way to the people.
As your social media manager, I will:
• Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the audience most likely to buy from you.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Facebook ad campaigns.
• Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
• Implement a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews.
• Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business.
• Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Outlined below are the platforms I am skilled at:
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Adobe (Photoshop, Aftereffects, Illustrator)
• Research Platforms
• Mobile App Development
• Facebook Apps