Python Django Engineer And Cloud Architect
* An experienced Software Architect with extensive Cloud and Virtualization experience
* Hands on experience with various cloud stacks including Openstack
* Lead Developer for Python, Django, PHP and .Net projects
* Well-versed in various software development methodologies such as Agile development
* As a System Architect, and Project Lead, implemented VMware and KVM automation using Python, Django, C/C++, libvirt, HA clustering.
* Extensive knowledge of server virtualization using Xen, Virtuozzo, OpenVz, KVM, datacenter management and cloud computing using VMware (VCenter, VSphere).
* Developed a centralized platform for managing virtual environments, automate and deliver a virtual infrastructure with high availability, security and privacy.
* Developed various cloud features for highly available clustering services using pacemaker and Openswitch that are applied to different cloud stacks including Openstack.
* Currently working on the latest Openstack release 'Havana' and doing some testing.
* Highly experienced Linux administrator, including management of XEN, OpenVZ and KVM based hypervisors, according to the needs of server hosting companies.
* Self-motivated, highly adaptable to technology changes, a quick learner, and a strong team player with great interpersonal skills.