Expert QA/Tester Mobile/Web/Desktop based Applications
Last active: 9 hours ago
Having 10 Yrs. experience as QA & Software Tester
Type of Testing Skill : Manual Testing, UI/UX Testing, Functional Testing, Multilingual site Testing, Usability Testing, System Testing, GUI Testing, Browser Compatibility Testing, Database Testing, Regression Testing, Re-Testing, Integration Testing Performance testing , Security testing, Load Testing & End-To-End Testing.
Testing Documentation Skill: Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scenario, Use Case, Traceability Matrix, Test Incident Report, Bug Report with screen shots.
Bug Tracking Tool: Github, Bugzilla, Mantis, TFS 2008/2010, Red mine, Jira, FogBugz, Lighthouse Apps, and Microsoft Excel
Automation Tool: Selenium, Jmeter, Load Runner, VSTS, MonkeyTalk, Test Manager
Project Management Tool: TFS, Basecamp, Redmine, Assana, Assembla
Life Cycle/Methodology: SDLC, STLC, Agile, Water fall.
QA Audits: Design Audit, Code Review Audit, Project Plan Audit, Design Audit, Training Audit, Verification and Validation Audits.
Communication Tool: Basecamp, Skype, Gmail etc.
Database Skill - SQL, My SQL, Oracle, MS Access.
I have tested many applications which were developed in Dot Net, Java, Flex, ROR, PHP, iOS & Android technologies. I have tested on various platforms: Web Browser, Simulator, iPhone, iPad, Tablets Devices.
Extensive experience in Web, Desktop & Mobile Application Testing. Tested Number of Social Network Sites, ecommerce sites which were developed in Joomla, Magento, WordPress & Cake PHP.
Domain experience: CRM, Finance, Banking, Healthcare, Event Management, Telecom, Online Shopping, Learning Management System, Social networking & E-commerce
I am following below Test Strategy
1) First of all I am reviewing application & requirements
2) I will prepare the Test Plan (which will includes that how testing will perform, what will be the browsers, OS, Type of testing will perform, QA documentation & deliverable, Roles & Responsibility, Estimation of Test Execution etc.)
3) Based on the functionality I am preparing Test Cases & Test Scenarios
4) Once code ready for Testing then I am performing the Smoke Test to make sure that application is stable for further testing
5) Once Smoke Test pass then I am executing all the Test Cases & will record the testing result with Pass/Fail & comments.
6) Performing testing on various browsers & Operating Systems to make sure its compatible
7) I will prepare bug report with the screen shot, if client are using any bug tracking tool then i am posting all the bugs in to it
8) I will communicate the bug with development team, so that development team can fix it
9) Once development team fix it then after i will do regression & Re-testing of application and will close all the bugs