Cloud Amazon, AWS EC2 S3 SES RDS, Video Stream, Linux Windows VMware
Last active: 11/16/2014
Working in the field of Cloud Computing, Linux & Windows Server Administration, Video Streaming, RTMP & HLS streaming, Apachi & IIS web services, VMware vSphare & ESX and Amazon Web Services (AWS) from last three years. I successfully designed, implemented and deployed Cloud Based Applications by using the Amazon EC2, VPC, CloudWatch, S3, CloudFront, SES, SNS, RDS, Cloud Formation, Cloud Search, Route53, Cloud Import Export, IAM, VPC Services, PHP, MySQL, MS-SQL, ASPnet, Wordpress, JW Player, Flow Player. I have sound knowledge of Cloud Computing and Experience of handling and maintaining Amazon EC2 Server especially windows and Linux based. I am also providing consultancy about Cloud Security and setup to the different big clients of USA and Australia.
Recently I have deployed web based and Desktop Based Cloud EHR for one of the largest growing USA company MTBC (http://www.mtbc.com/ehr-deployment.aspx). I designed architecture of hosted solution to deploy desktop and web based MTBC-EHR to client by using the concept of Cloud Computing for one of fastest growing company of USA (www.mtbc.com). I Successfully done research, implementation and deployed different Software by working in in the field of cloud computing.
1. Successfully deployed Desktop Applications in Cloud Based hosted Environment for our Remote Clients in USA.
2. Successfully deployed Web Based application in the Cloud by using the Amazon Web Services.
3. Designed Multi Server More Secure and optimized Architecture for deployment of our Applications to different hospital (Practices) of USA.
4. Implemented fully automated snapshot, AMI, Auto Scaling, Cloud Watch Alarms creation and Virtual Cloud Network.
5. Designed and implemented fail-over backup setup for Cloud Server to other Region of Amazon AWS which is fully synchronized with the original Servers.
5. Worked on Auto scaling to minimize the costs and maximize the cloud resource utilization.
6. Provide expert technical architectural support and guidance for Cloud Based(Hosted) MTBC-EHR opportunities, including integration into existing management and monitoring systems for MTBC (www.mtbc.com).
7. Primary Responsible for MTBC Cloud Servers maintenance, deployment of software to new clients.
I also have done projects on video/Audio hosting, WOWZA, HLS, streaming by using the AWS S3, EC2, CloudFront, JW Player, CloudWatch, Route53, ASP.net, C#, MS SQL, Flow Player, Elastic Transducer, EZS3. So I can easily do your job. I also have done number of projects for cloud files and documents hosting by using S3, EC2, CloudFront, PHP, Wordpress, MySQL.