C/C++ and C#.Net Programmer
I am strongly oriented on deep understanding of customer's needs and business aspects which allows me to
generate appropriate software design and solutions. Having a lot of practical skills I enjoy
to develop new and improve existing products and processes.
Since 2000 I have developed desktop and server applications on Windows and Linux platforms with C/C++ means.
And since 2008 I have expanded my experience level with C#.Net practices.
My strengths are: algorithms programming, business logic investigation and development, performance optimization and data processing
in addition to modern/up to date application UI generating.
I'm Specialist (above Bachelor’s degree) in Applied Mathematics and Informatics. Find below my expertise and skills:
- Project Management Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM
- Quality Assurance and Issue Tracking Tools: Axosoft OnTime, Seapine TestTrack, JIRA
- UML Design Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose,
- Source Control Tools: SVN, CVS, Microsoft SourceSafe, Seapine Surround SCM
- Programming Languages, Technologies and Libraries: C/C++/C#.NET, SQL/ADO/OLEDB/ODBC, ASP.NET, LINQ, COM/DCOM/Automation/ATL, WinINet, STL, Multithreading
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Application Servers: Apache, Microsoft IIS
- BI Tools: QlikView, JasperSoft
- Twinfield API, Exact API
- IDE and Tools: Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0/2005, MS Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012
- Virtualization: Citrix, VMWare, VirtualBox
- Other: Estimation, Scheduling, Planning, Leading, Monitoring
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I'm looking forward to work with you soon.