PMP,Togaf 9.0, ITIL 3,0,15+ Yrs experience in S/w field , Architecture
Last active: 17 hours ago
Over the last 15 years, I have developed/architected wide range of applications in Microsoft technology stack using HMTL5/CSS3, Asp.net/MVC/Web API/JSON, knockout,bootstrap, responsive HTML ,C#, WCF,WPF, Silverlight/MVVM, MSSQL and MYSQL, Data Scraping. My core competency lies in complete end-end management of a new web application/ Sharepoint/Azure development project, and I am seeking opportunities to build Applications from the ground up for you or your business.
• PMP Certified
• TOGAF 9.0 Certified Architect.
• MCPD: Enterprise Application Development 3.5
• ITIL Foundation V 3.0 (EX0-101)
• Microsoft Certified Enterprise Application Developer (MCPD)
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS, Windows App, Web and Distributed Apps)
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (WCF, WPF, Windows Azure)
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MOSS Admin and Configuration, Application Development/Sharepoint 2013/2010 Development)
• Microsoft Certified Solution Developer for .Net and Visual Studio 6.0(MCSD.Net/MCSD)
• Microsoft Certified Application Developer in Dotnet(MCAD)
• Sun certified Java Programmer (SCJP)
• 15+ year overall experience and 15+ years experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Applications using Microsoft Technologies – .Net, Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005, C# 4.5/3.5/2.0, VB.NET11/VB6.0, COM/COM+, SQL Server 2012/2008/2000/7.0/6.5, Windows NT/Win2000, MTS, IIS 8.0/7.5/6.0 Microsoft Solution Architectures, ASP.NET 4.5/3.5, jQuery 1.10, Dynamic Data, Ado.Net Data Service.
• Good understanding of GOF design pattern, MVC, MVVM, Architectural pattern.
• Exposure to Linq/Linq to SQL/Linq To XML, O-R Mapping
• Exposure to SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, BIDS
• Good hands on SharePoint 2013/2010 Development ,MOSS 2007, SharePoint Designer 2007, WSS 3.0, BDC, BCS, Performance Point Services
• Good understanding .net Framework 4.5/3.5/2.0, Windows Vista, WCF, WPF, WWF, XAML, AJAX.
• Proficiency in developing and delivering client/server /web based software solutions with Microsoft technologies using RUP/Agile development methodology.
• Developed functional requirements with customers, requirements analysis, design, development, integration test of the solution profitably.
• Exposure to CMM/PCMM processes.
• Exposure to MSP 2013, Project planning and tracking, Cloud Computing, Windows Azure , Azure Table/Queue/Blob Storage, Azure Access Control, Service Bus, WIF,AWS Mobile Framework like Mango(MS), Windows Phone 8.0/7.1, Android (Google) and iOS(Apple)
• Hardworking, enthusiastic and highly committed to the growth and success of the organization.
• Participate in RFP, costing, hardware sizing and suggesting appropriate S/W solution against RFP, POC for suggested solution.
• Possess good work ethic and high-level of integrity.