Masters in International Marketing Management
Last active: 09/19/2012
I joined the site, and so far I found it as the best way to keep going on with practice/gaining more experience in all the fields of my job interest. I'm ready to accept new challenges, and to contribute by offering to employers the best I can offer in our future business engagements. I really hope that there will be employers who will also offer me a job, after reading my summary, and after all, that I will fulfill their expectations, and that it won't be me-only one who is searching for a job-that there will also be employers interesting in searching for me too.
I want to do my best in whichever job I accepted to do here. My goal is to connect with employers through jobs that I will do for them, and to make successful cooperation with them, in order to have more future job contracts. My goal is to make both, me and employer, satisfied with job results. Only if both sides are satisfied, the job is well done . I expect jobs in which I already have very good practice and experience, in other words, jobs which I have already met in my working experience:
1. Using searching engine, Internet Research, Internet Browsing: I used these the most in my past experience for collecting data for business decisions, researches, making texts for projects, and future plans about some jobs.
2 Writing jobs, Rewriting, Creative Writing, which considers: writing articles, writing introductions, explanations, even texts for blogs, writing texts for projects, especially Cross border Development Projects and Projects for Social Groups.
3. Translation jobs English-Serbian, Serbian-English: These were the main tasks in jobs that I did in past, as I had to translate projects, trainings, plans, business plans, making small Business plans. Approximately, in 3-4 hours of effective work I can translate 1000 words.
4. Bussiness plans: for start-up applications of future entrepreneurs, which had to be approved by Government-most of these entrepreneurs got positive answers and their applications were accepted by Serbian Government.
5. Using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for making presentations: This was also a part of my previous experience as I was preparing training plans for entrepreneurs who were accepted by Serbian Government for Loans.
6. Marketing is also a part of my job, as I had to promote Government projects for start-up, projects for Development of Cross border Cooperation through joint programs, some Local projects in developing activities of Society etc.
7 Facebook I use for doing promotions of some sites, as I have my business profile with more than 1000 friends, who deal with Internet Marketing and with Internet Sites for earning money on line.
8. I did teaching of English language to primary and secondary school pupils, and also to individuals who needed it for Applying for USA, Canada, UK, Australian Visa.
9. Data collection, Data entry: I collected data for future projects and also I did data entry such as budget topics, statistics data, names, income/outcome data, numbers etc.
10. Yahoo, Gmail: as a part of everyday job I had to communicate with many clients through e-mails, so I used them for transferring information about projects, for sending attachments, photos, applications data etc.
11. Start-up consulting: As I did start - up projects for Loans, for entrepreneurs and potential entrepreneurs, I also provided crucial information about requirements, budget, potential profit/loss; I provided good/bad sides and possibilities of difficulties connected with the success in a particular business application. I was consulting the customers about applications for Loans; also I was supervising their applications in order to provide them success in their applying for Government start-up Loans-so they could be accepted as potential future entrepreneurs.
I expect also, when I apply for a job, at least to get all the information I will maybe need, if the employer chooses me, so I can confirm/decline if I'm capable of doing it. I will always ask in cover letter for more information, and I'm expecting to get answers just in order to avoid possibilities of future mistakes, or misunderstandings with employers.