Senior PHP Programmer, Zend and Codeigniter Developer
Last active: 20 hours ago
# Top Provider on Upwork. Checkout top 5 reasons to choose me over other candidates!
1. 6 years of experience in developing complex custom application from scratch using PHP and MySQL.
2. Over 2900 worked on Upwork with overall 4.95 feedback ratings and 100% success ratio.
3. Produced large B2B, B2C and SAAS E-commerce applications, membership websites, CMS & data driven websites, realstate property listing websites, business directories etc.
4. Possess good communication skills to gather and analyze requirements and provide feedback. Also can participate in voice calls to discuss the requirements.
5. Expertise on PHP, MVC based frameworks like Zend and Codeigniter and open source CMS like wordpress and magento.
My core competency lies in complete end to end management of a web application development. Over the years I have successfully developed applications for Ecommerce websites (B2B & B2C marketplaces), Retail stores, Membership websites, CMS and Data driven applications, business directories, SAAS (Software as a service) applications, real state website with IDX, MLS integration using RETS, community websites, document management applications, project management systems, white label marketing solutions etc.
I am proficient in custom programming and capable to create complex custom functionality or applications from scratch. I can also work on existing codebase and enhance it further as per the requirements.
I am proficient in developing front end interfaces using HTML5, CSS3, Jquery and Ajax. I can also develop fully responsive themes compatible all mobile & Tab devices. I have successfully integrated 3rd party APIs like payment API, Google & Bing Map APIs, Google search API, social media APIs (Twitter, facebook and linkedin, Google +), parse.com, quickbooks, dropbox etc. I have worked with web services & Cloud service integrations from amazon s3, Amazon web service etc.
I possess expertise on wordpress, Joomla, Magento and Drupal CMS and have built a number CMS and Ecommerce websites on these frameworks. On wordpress I possess following expertise.
1. Custom wordpress theme development from scratch
2. Layout/PSD design for wordpress websites
3. Responsive theme development
4. HTML5/CSS3 theme development
5. Modify readymade themes from themeforest, woocommerce, elegant theme etc.
6. Ecommerce integration with Woocommerce, Wpcommerce & Eshop with Recurring payment setup
7. Membership integration with DAP (Digital access pass), 1 shopping cart, Amember and 3rd party payment APIs like Paypal, Stripe, Authorize.net (CIM, AIM ARB), USAEpay.
8. Custom wordpress plugin development
9. Optimize press and buddypress integration
10. Custom theme development
11. Readymade plugin integration & other wordpress development tasks
I have worked on couple of real state website with RETS API & MLS integration. My key specialties involve
1. Integration with MLS servers via RETS API
2. Synchronizing MySQL database with MLS servers
3. IDX integration
4. Google & Bing MAP integration
I have used Magento framework for Ecommerce integration. I have sued other Ecommerce frameworks like shopity, opencart, virtuemart, PRestashop and Bigcommerce. On Magento I have following expertise:
1. Custom Magento theme development
2. Ecommerce integration with 3rd party payment API
3. Custom extension development
4. Customizing existing Magento extensions
5. Digital, Non digital and subscription membership based products configuration
6. Affiliate store setup
My specialties are in writing clean, documented and bug free code and follow standard object oriented programming techniques. I am seeking opportunities to build custom websites from scratch.