Jitheesh V O
Senior Magento Developer
I'm a certified Magento developer with 4 years of experience in e-commerce website development.
Skills & Achievements
• 4 Years of experience in development, analysis, design integration, testing and
maintenance of e-commerce websites
• Certified Magento Developer (M70-101)
• Strong experience in developing custom modules.
• Good exposure to content management system.
• Good knowledge on Zend DB adapters
• Strong interaction with clients.
• Successfully launched 25+ web sites
• Lead the team for major eight e-commerce projects.
• Sound skills on debugging, defect tracking and defect fixing.
• Familiar with agile development practices
• Delivery of multiple client projects within tight deadlines
• PHP – advanced procedural and object orientated programming with namespaces.
• MYSQL, both usage and optimization including knowledge of EAV data structures
• Advanced usage of zend framework on Magento web application.
• Use and expansion of the Magento E-Commerce platform, to an advanced level, on all editions; Enterprise and Community
• Payment portal integration, such as SagePay, PayPal, World pay, Bank payment, Direct Debit and other payment services.
• Good knowledge on MVC architecture.
• Work experience on XML.
• Social plug-in integration, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google plus and
other trending social widgets.
• Experience of XML-RPC, REST, SOAP web services for Magento API
• Basic knowledge of C++, C
• Basic knowledge of Wordpress and Concret5 CMS frameworks
• Version Control using Git
• Code management using GitHub
• Task management and time tracking using Jira and harvest app.
• Usage of development IDEs and tools like, NetBeans, PhpStorm, Eclipse, Dreamviewer, PhpMyadmin, Composer, Mysql workbench, Filezilla, Smart git.
• HTML4 and HTML5 to W3C standards
• Cross-Browser / Cross-Platform Development.
• Knowledge of SEO.
• Basic knowledge of CSS2 and 3 to W3C standards
• Usage of development and testing tools like Firebug, pixel perfect, cross browser testing app, IE tester, web developer toolbar.
- To develop software, which makes positive difference in users work.
- To create Clean, object oriented code, that is reliable, easily maintainable and readable.
- To cooperate with open mind people, from whom wisdom and experience we can gain.
- Serve client with the best satisfactory level.
I am seeking opportunities to build custom web applications from the ground up or taking an existing code base and improving upon it.