Zend Certified PHP Engineer
I'm a professional PHP Web developer with 10+ years experience building scalable, maintainable and secure Web applications.
Currently I'm *available* for long term contracts as well as short term projects.
My skills/competencies include:
* Solid understanding and practical use of design patterns (MVC, Data Mapper, etc.).
* Always producing distinct, clean, well-commented and style-consistent code.
* Social network integration experience (Facebook, Twitter, etc).
* Building and using RESTful APIs.
* Broad experience designing and building Web scrapers.
* Everyday usage of SCM (Git, Subversion).
* Hands-on experience with virtualization (Vagrant, VirtualBox, VMware).
The following is a list of used technologies:
* Full LAMP stack: programming, tuning, setup.
* Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres.
* Search: Elasticsearch, Sphinx.
* Frameworks: Zend Framework 2, Doctrine ORM/ODM, Apigility, etc.
* Presentation: HTML, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Compass, etc.
If you have any questions or concerns about your PHP project, feel free to contact me and we'll discuss it in detail.