Ruslan G.

Ruslan G.

Expert C++ .NET C# MVC WPF Programmer Owner 9700+ hours

Moscow, Russia

$33.33/hr

(4.99)

What's the difference
Overview

I'm an individual full-time programmer (40+)
Owner (direct communication)

I develop a wide range of Web and desktop applications using various technologies such as:
- C++ (STL, Qt, Juce, COM, ATL, MFC)
- .NET (C#, WinForms, Linq, WPF (+MVVM Light), ASP.NET MVC etc)
- Objective-C
- AJAX
Operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X
Revision control software: Subversion, GIT

I am interested in projects that are challenging and will keep me interested, I always make sure to get the best results in the…

more

Ruslan G. has added 22 portfolio pieces. Create an account to review them.

Work History & Feedback

C# Cleanup Project

“I completed 80 percent of a slick little C# project, leaving the really difficult 20 percent for Ruslan. He completed it without a hitch. Hire Ruslan. He knows his stuff.”
5.00
14 hrs @ $24.44/hr
Earned $342

Desktop and Web .NET/C# Developer

“Good Work! Thanks!”
5.00
4 hrs @ $24.44/hr
Earned $90

C++/Juce Application Developer

“Excellent C++ developer. Great communication skills and availability. Will definitely work with him in the future.”
5.00
128 hrs @ $15.00/hr
Earned $1,917

Framework QT

No feedback given
5.00
29 hrs @ $30.00/hr
Earned $860

QT Professional

No feedback given

379 hrs @ $30.00/hr
Earned $10,980

Gui Application on QT

No feedback given

95 hrs @ $30.00/hr
Earned $2,850

C++ Expert Needed for Periodic Code Review and Consultation

Job in progress

6 hrs @ $33.33/hr
Earned $194
Tests Taken
Name Percentile Score

ASP.NET 2003 Test

99

ASP.NET with SQL Server Test

90

ASP.Net 3.5 using C# Test

99

CSS 2.0 Test

84

Programming with C Test

98

Programming with C# Test

100

Programming with C++ Test

98