Tier I Helpdesk Support
Mar 2012 - Jul 2014
It's been a long road with Rod Ryan.
- reasonably available as agreed
- communicates issues such as Typhoons and power cuts
- careless and jumps to the last step, failing the checks and balances - lost several clients due to this, company will never recover
- doesn't stick with company procedure and policy (constantly asking if not begging staff to summarize cases as per our defined customer response template)
- have to constantly reinforce company procedure
- have to continually 'manage' projects to ensure advancement
Overall, I've been too busy to rectify this scenario. I'm now forced to get hands on in the business again.
Hopefully the next contactor I hire can represent the business in the professional manner we are known to be.