" To expand my capabilities beyond my responsibilities. "
* To improve my skills and gather more knowledge.
* To complete each project in a timely manner, but maintain high quality and efficient result.
* To develop a good working relationship with other people and meet the satisfaction of the client.
• Project Management
• Database Management
• Administrative Support Specialist
• Google Drive Management
• Wordpress (Content Management)
• MS Office (MS Excel, MS …
Gina T. has added 17 portfolio pieces. Create an account to review them.
Web Developer with Php/Yii, HTML/CSS/Jquery skills needed“Excellent work product and solid communication skills!”
WANTED: WordPress Rock Stars in the Philippines!“Gina is super-talented...I'm hiring her again!”
Part time Virtual Assistant“Gina is a very skilled VA. She has been a big help to my team. Thanks and good luck!”
Facebook strategy“Thanks Gina! Great job! We will surely hire you again for future task.”
Web Data Entry - Full Time“Nice and efficient worker to work with. Strongly recommended.. Thanks Gina for your effort once again”
Looking for a VA that is able to multi-task (meaning to email and text potential clients) and pull leads off of Craigslist“Gina was great and i would definitely recommend her service to anyone.”
Lightspeed Web Store development/customisation (YII framework, PHP)Job in progress
Email Etiquette Certification
English Spelling Test (U.S. Version)
English Vocabulary Test (U.S. Version)
MS Excel 2003 Test
MS Word 2000 Test
Office Skills Test
Telephone Etiquette Certification
U.S. English Basic Skills Test