NEI VNS

NEI VNS

$165.00  /hr

Senior Paralegal (Immigration) & Registered Immigration Consultant

San Mateo, United States
Immigration Law Business Analysis

Overview

More than 25 years experience in handling US immigration petitions and visa applications (business and family related cases). More than 99+% success rate. 80% of my case load is corporate immigration work handling H-1B, E, L-1, PERM, I-140 and I-485. Remaining 20% case load is family immigration and naturalization cases. Certificate in Paralegal Studies and Bachelor's degree in engineering.

or
Invite to Job
What's the difference?