Discussing requirements, initial materials (please provide drawings / measurements and style references) - the more we discuss, the better final result will be.
You will get a bunch of realistic interior 3D renderings
- Delivery Time 4 days
- Number of Revisions 2
- Number of Renderings 3
- 3D Modeling
- Furniture & People
- Texturing & Lighting
- Architectural Walkthrough -
- Source Files -
Fund the project upfront. Kate gets paid once you are satisfied with the work.
Project detailsStarting price specified per room, not per image, and includes:
- 2-4 images;
- 2 / 3 (depends on the package) rounds of revisions;
- high quality and high resolution finals;
- fast turnaround;
- prompt response
- 1Gather information, initial discussion
- 2Build out initial geometry, clay renderings
On this step we build out initial geometry (walls, windows, doors), add up furniture (or a part of furniture, the most massive and informative items), light fixtures and render images in grey for angle and geometry approval.
- 3First color drafts
After angle approval we apply materials, textures, detailed lighting and render drafts for your feedback. Making changes if needed and render another revision.
- 4Final images
After all is approved - we're rendering finals. Usual final images size is 2560 pixels for the wide side, which is enough in most cases. But it can be discussed.
- 1Can I see the drawings / measurements?
- 2Do you have any style references you like?
I have 10 years of expertise in the field of 3D graphics and currently work as a head of 3D Visualization and Animation department in 4Pixels studio. I guarantee high quality results in time, and fast response.
- realistic 3D exterior and interior images;
- 3D animations \ video presentations;
- 3D floorplans;
- 3D panoramas (360 degrees interactive images);
- interior and exterior design;
- 3D modeling.
You can find examples of our works on 4pixels.studio website. Will treat all information as confidential and will sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement if requested. No sharing of your projects without permission is a must in our work.
Feel free to contact me any time!