Discuss project and goals, readjust proposal if needed.
You will get a comprehensive injection molding plastic part design.
- Delivery Time 10 days
- Number of Revisions 1
- Number of Technical Drawings 1
- Concept Development
- 3D Model
- Source Files
Fund the project upfront. Charles gets paid once you are satisfied with the work.
Project detailsWhat sets me apart from other CAD designers is my experience. I have been working in the Design engineering field for over 30 years. I began my work on a drafting board back in the early 80's where I honed my drafting skills. Taking those skills I moved into 3D solid modeling in the 90's. I have worked on designing plastic injection molded parts since the 80's and I also consider myself an expert when it comes to taking those 3D CAD models and putting them on paper for molders to review and build too. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have. Sincerely, Charlie.
- 11. Conference call
- 2Based off of client needs start creating concept CAD
Create preliminary 3D CAD of clients design.
- 3Share Concepts
Share concept 3D CAD with team, solicit feedback.
- 4Finalize Design
Create Finalized 3D CAD with 2D detailed drawings.
- 5Review documents with client
Review finalize Drawings with client make any changes need.
- 1I need your idea's on paper or a napkin sketch of what your looking for that is easily understandable for me to begin this process.
I can draw and design nearly everything from plastic injection molded parts, 2 shot overmold designs, thermoformed trays, machined components, mechanical tooling including sheet metal parts, jigs and fixtures.
I have experience working in Automotive Interior Switch Design, Medical Surgical Device Design, Biomedical "living technology" Devices and Drug Delivery Devices just to name a few.
I have been involved in all phases of the Design Engineering project from prototype to production.
I also specialize in USPTO Patent drawings creating many Patent drawings for attorneys and clients.
I can provide the following Services, including but not limited to:
• Design and Drafting from Prototype to Production
• Brainstorming ideas
• Concept sketches
• Reverse Engineering
• 3D CAD modeling
• 2D CAD Drawing
• 3D Mechanical Components and Assemblies, including BOM’s
• Prototype parts including, SLA, FDM (3D Printing), injection molding, machined,
and sheet metal.
• Sources for Manufacturing including,
- injection molded plastic parts
- thermoformed trays
- machined parts
- sheet metal parts
- 3D printing
• Tolerance Stack Analysis
• Patent Drawings and Illustrations (provisional, non-provisional, and design)
• SolidWorks 2014 thru 2019