1. Consultation and requirements exchange 2. Conception and sketches 3. Deliver first draft 4. Revision 5. Deliver final draft
You will get a creative visual communication for your brand!
- Delivery Time 8 days
- Number of Revisions 1
- Logo Design
- Typography Guidelines -
- Brand Book Design -
- Color Palette -
- Logo Usage Guidelines
Upwork Payment Protection
Fund the project upfront. Irina gets paid once you are satisfied with the work.
Project details- Are you thinking about how to make your business better and more representative? Or are you opening a great new startup?
- Whatever it is, I'm here, a creative director and graphic designer, ready to assistant you with your project and make an outstanding work, which fits just your needs.
I have had a lot of experience with different projects over 3 years of working in branding and directing companies identities by putting their distinctiveness and uniqueness at the first place. I created several Brand Guidelines and visual communications for start ups and companies internationally. I'm passionate and responsive person, who always deliver work on time. I like to work with someone, who also appreciates quality and development, that is why my approach to the each project and client is different and unrepeatable.
Illustration Type Corporate
- 1Project phases
- 1I would like you to describe in possible details: What does your company/startup do? What is the narrative of your business? What is the main vision/goal? What are you most strong at? Who are your competitors? Who are your clients?
- 2How is your current visual communication looks like? Can you provide with some examples?
Frequently asked questions
Graphic designer & Creative leader
Prague, Czech Republic - 11:23 pm local time
my name is Irina. As a graphic designer I reached many goals of my clients, such as visual design and brand changing of whole companies, web design & packaging design.
My major skills are:
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
- Understanding contemporary trends in graphic design
- The psychology of colour in marketing and branding
- Creative vision & passion
Tools which I use to work on a project:
- Adobe CC Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, After Effects
- Keynote, Paletton, Pantone, Microsoft Office, Power Point
- Notion, Google Disk, Google Docs, Finder
- Sketch, HTML
I moved on my own from Russia to the Czech Republic when I was 16 years old. That was the year I had to grow up and take responsibility for my life and future. My experience allows me to feel and see cultural differences between people, to take weighted risks and to be proactive in whatever I do.