In the first step, We will communicate to understand your business process and finalize the requirements (if you don't have one).
You will get a fully featured E-commerce Application for your Business
- Delivery Time 30 days
- Number of Revisions 4
- Number of Pages 15
- Design Customization -
- Content Upload -
- Responsive Design
- Source Code
- Design Customization
Fund the project upfront. Ihteshamul gets paid once you are satisfied with the work.
Project detailsE-commerce is a modern solution to sell physical or virtual items. If you are running a product business of sale, then it an excellent opportunity for you to create your own and customized E-commerce solution to boost your sales and grow your business.
This E-commerce project will help to set up your entire online business to online-based also.
The primary features are Store setup, Category setup, Product setup, Voucher setup, Payment gateway setup, Customer registration, Product Catalog, Product Filtering, Add to Cart, Place Order.
Another significant feature is, you promote your product and sell through other third-party E-commerce instead of selling directly from your own store.
- 1Requirement Collection
- 2Design & Development
Based on the collected requirements, I will develop the application. Here you can provide any HTML template to use or I will suggest some free template.
Once the development is completed, I will test the system in the development environment.
- 4Deliver the first draft
Once the system passes on initial testing, I will deliver the first draft version. You need to host the draft application in your production environment and start testing. You need to note down bugs, changes required in this step.
- 5Incorporate the changes
Based on your response I will fix all the bugs you found and also implement all the changes you mentioned.
- 6Repetition of Step 4 and Step 5
Step 4 and Step 5 may repeat a few times until we reach the final goal.
Once we reach our expected stage of the application, I will deliver you the final version of the application.
- 1If you already completed the project requirements then share them here.
- 2Which payment gateway do you prefer to include?
Frequently asked questions
I also have 2 years of experience in developing Web Applications using Python.
My primary focus is on developing fully functional Web Applications along with Backend (or Admin Panel or Dashboard), implementing Two Factor Authentication, implementing account activation (via SMS or WhatsApp messages), and so on.
I am primarily focused on the following technologies:
- MVC: Laravel, Django, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Yii2
- Database: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Firebase
- Framework/Library: Bootstrap, jQuery, VueJS.
- Google API: Maps API (Places API, Distance Matrix API, Directions API)
- Visualization/Chart: chart.js
- Library: PHPSpreadsheet, DataTables, DataTables Editor
- Payment Gateway/API: Paypal (PayPal Checkout (API V2)), Stripe, Authorize.Net, and PayUMoney.
- E-mail Library/API: PHPMailer, Swift Mailer, SendGrid
- SMS Gateway/API: Twilio, Nexmo, Expert Texting.
If you are willing to build interactive, user-friendly, and high-quality Web Applications with considerable prices then you can look at me.