I will ask for details about your business, the goals of your logo and the image you want it to convey. If you can provide examples of logos that share the style, look and feel you envision in your logo, it would be very helpful.
You will get a logo for your business
- Delivery Time 7 days
- Number of Revisions 3
- Number of Initial Concepts 2
- Printable Resolution File
- Logo Transparency
- 3D Mockup -
- Source Files -
- Vector File
Fund the project upfront. Dan gets paid once you are satisfied with the work.
Project detailsAs a 5-time National Creative Excellence Award Winner with years of experience as a Design Director, Art Director and Creative Director for top Manhattan / worldwide agencies, you can trust that your logo will be creative, dynamic and professional.
- 1Gather Information
- 2Create Drafts
I will take the information you've provided and begin designing drafts accordingly.
- 3Receive Feedback / Make Revisions
I will consider your feedback and will evolve a chosen draft accordingly.
- 4Finalization and Delivery
After making revisions and receiving final approval I will prepare the logo in print and web/digital formats, namely a PDF for print material and a PNG for web/digital use. A PDF is vector and a PNG is raster. Both have transparent backgrounds.
- 1I'll need to know how you envision your logo, the nature of your business, what you'd like your logo to convey, the style (minimalistic, all-type, corporate, artistic, abstract, lettermark, wordmark, emblem, etc).
- 2Please upload examples of the kind of logos that share the kind of look and feel that you'd like to have in your logo.
Dan is a national award-winning creative service provider who has had years of experience creating for small starter companies, world leading Fortune 100 companies, and those in between.
An expert in conceptualizing, writing and designing ads, brochures, folders, posters, direct mail postcards, Dan also designs logos, PowerPoint presentations and websites.
Proud to be a real USA professional!