I will ask you for various information about your order, such as resolution, painting technique, picture to be painted and some other things.
You will get a realistic portrait from your photo
- Delivery Time 7 days
- Number of Revisions 2
- Number of Figures 1
- Source Files -
- High Resolution
- Full Body -
- Commercial Use -
- Source Files
Fund the project upfront. Kinga gets paid once you are satisfied with the work.
Project detailsYou will receive a unique realistic portrait from your photo. It will be painted with a professional tablet and graphic program. I do not use any automatic painting applications, everything is painted manually. I graduated from art school and for years I have been painting both digital and traditional. The works I provide are original and high quality.
- 1Information gathering
- 2Create a sketch
First, I create a quick freehand sketch and send it to you for approval so that you can see in general what your drawing will look like.
- 3Making corrections - if needed
At this point it is possible to make corrections to the image composition.
I paint a picture ordered by you on the basis of a photo, according to the details agreed at the beginning.
- 5Revision of the finished image
At this stage, I will send you a small version of your painting so you can see how it came out. At this point, you can still make small corrections, such as changing the color.
- 6Delivery of the finished painting
Delivery of the finished high-resolution image in the format you asked for earlier.
- 1The photo you want me to paint for you. More information in FAQ.
- 2Is the image to be printed or published online (it is about color settings)?
- 3Please tell me in which format or resolution should the image be prepared? (e.g. A4, B0, 4500px x 7800px etc)
If you don't know a particular size, write to me and we will determine it together.
- 4In what painting technique do you want it to be painted? (see FAQ)
- 5Information about how you imagine your order - e.g. should I not paint something that is in the picture, change the color of the clothes, change the background?
Frequently asked questions
I am a illustrator and graphic designer. I graduated from the 3-grade art school (9 years) and I have the title of computer graphics technique. I've been drawing for over a dozen years in various techniques and styles (manually, digitally, pencil, oil paint, etc.). I usually draw in a realistic-comic style, but a realistic portrait is not a problem either. I have not only talent but also art education, so I know what is the difference between linear and aerial perspective, what are the rules of composition, and how to use your knowledge in practice.
programs in which I work:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Corel Painter 2017
- Clip studio