You will get Bug Free Web Application or Mobile Application with screen shots.
- Delivery Time 1 day
- Number of Revisions 1
- Number of Pages Tested 5
- Screen Recording Time (Minutes) 60
- Test Scenario
- Test Desktop
- Test Mobile
Fund the project upfront. Ambika gets paid once you are satisfied with the work.
Project detailsI have 8 years of experience in web testing, mobile application testing, and API testing. I have worked on functional testing, integration testing, system testing, regression testing, smoke testing, sanity testing, Usability testing, cross-browser testing, and all other testing methods. I have worked on the POSTMAN tool for API testing.
• Manual Testing: Mobile / Web/API
• Performance Testing: Jmeter
• Automation Tools: Postman, Soup UI, Selenium
• Test Management/Bug Tracking tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, Trello
• Programming Languages: SQL, NoSQL
• Environment: Agile, Waterfall, Amazon AWS
• Operating Systems: Windows, MAC OS, Android, iOS
• Writing Test Cases, Bug Reports, Work under the agile system, Using Jira & Trello
• Writing and executing test cases to run on projects developed by the company
• Writing bug reports and tracking the bugs from the beginning of the bug life cycle until the closure of the bug
• Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
Frequently asked questions
Manual Testing: Mobile / Web/API
Type of Testing: Functional, Integration, System, Sanity, Regression, Alpha, Beta, Usability, Compatibility, Localization, Acceptance, Interruption testing
Languages: SQL, No SQL
Automation Tools: Postman, Jmeter
Android OS: Android 9/10/11
iOS: iOS 14
Browsers: Mozilla, Chrome, Edge, Opera, Internet Explorer,Safari
Writing Test Cases, Bug Reports, Work under the agile system, Using Jira & Trello
Steps for completing your project
After purchasing the project, send requirements so Ambika can start the project.
Delivery time starts when Ambika receives requirements from you.
Ambika works on your project following the steps below.
Revisions may occur after the delivery date.
How do I perform testing?
1) Identifying test scenario. 2) Write down the test plan. 3) Write down the test case. 4) Execute the test case. 5) Prepare Bug report