You will get Palo Alto Networks firewall running with Best Practice in mind!
- Delivery Time 2 days
- Small Company Size
- Medium Company Size -
- Large Company Size -
Upwork Payment Protection
Gives you security and peace of mind
Project detailsUsing skills picked up over the past 10 years implementing and administering Palo Alto firewalls, as well as advanced toolsets, I will run through and verify the configuration on your Palo Alto Networks firewall (or firewalls!) and ensure it is as close to Palo Altos best practice as possible.
I can then work with you on any remediation steps, as well as bringing in any new features online which may not presently be in use.
Expertise Configuration Management
- 1Export copy of the latest Tech Support from your firewall
- 2Setup reporting functions
- 3Review report with you and your team
- 4Provide information on how best to remidiate any current issues
- 1An initial meeting is all I'll need to get started. Can be via Zoom or Teams or a tool of your choice.
I am an accomplished and Pre and Post sales Engineer backed by 20 years experience in the IT industry Ranging from customer support to designing and deploying a wide range of equipment into a wide range of complex corporate environments.
Network SecurityNetwork Security
Wellington, New Zealand - 12:06 am local time
Specialising in 3g/4g access methods, Multicast network design, remote access, network security, communication protocols, messaging, directory services, network design and virtualisation.
Proven experience with architecting and implementing in-depth security solutions across a variety of hardware including Palo Alto firewalls, Extreme Networks switching, Tripleplay IPTV solutions and Icomera 3g/4g customer access gateways.
Demonstrated technical expertise and problem solving skills and the ability to communicate on all levels to ensure deadlines and client’s goals are achieved.
• Excellent understanding of TCP/IP
• Excellent understanding of WAN technologies
• Excellent understanding of Routing and LAN technologies
• good understanding of Microsoft platforms including Active Directory, Sharepoint and Exchange
• Excellent understanding of Virtualisation technologies
• Excellent understanding of Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Cyberoam (now Sohpos)
• Good understanding of Storage technologies including iSCSI and Fibre channel
• Excellent understanding of Anti Virus and Filtering solutions across multiple platforms
• Strong understanding of 802.1x and Certificate services
• Excellent understanding of Firewall technologies and deployment practices
• Good understanding of web services technologies
• Good understanding of 3g/4g access methologies
Specialties: Switching & Routing (Extreme Networks and Cisco), Firewalls (Palo Alto and Fortinet)
Firewalls (Palo Alto, Fortinet, Sophos, Cyberoam)
SIEM - Trustwave
Inducted member of the Palo Alto networks advanced network defence and training program
I am currently certified as a PCNSE with Palo Alto Networks, as well as holding all current partner certificates. I am well experienced having built solutions for small companies of 10-15 users all the way up to billion dollar medical organizations.