You must also have the following skills/experience:
* Excellent grasp of the English language
* Commercial PHP experience including OO PHP
* Exposure to at least 1 other PHP framework: Zend, Laravel, Codeigniter, Yii, CakePHP, ...
* Exposure to at least 1 CMS: Wordpress, Drupla, Joomla, ...
* Version control (at least one of GIT, SVN, Mercurial)
* Understanding software problems and conceiving and implementing great solutions
* Ability to quickly determine the root cause of bugs and squash them
* Able to work either on your own or in a team
* You must be comfortable discussing software concepts with others, regardless of their level of technical understanding
Bonus points for:
* Knowing your way around a Linux web server
* Mysql performance tuning
* Task management systems: Trello, JIRA, ...
* Payment gateway integration: Paypal, Worldpay, Sagepay, Braintree, ...
* eCommerce platform experience: Magento, Shopify, ...