I am looking to develop a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) website that will provide energy efficiency contractors an all-in-one platform for tracking prospective clients, conducting building energy audits, auto-generating energy saving proposals and managing projects.
The site will use front-end graphics and functionality pre-built in to the the following AngularJS template, which will be provided for you to use: http://themepixels.com/demo/webpage/chain/index.html
User access to the website is best described as follows:
1) Customers can sign up from 3 levels of account access (Bronze, Silver, Gold), each of which has its own set of user permissions and feature access limitations.
2) Each customer account can host multiple users with three levels of access (Admin, Full, Limited)
3) Customers are billed automatically monthly for their account access, the amount of which is determined based on the plan they chose (Bronze, Silver, Gold)
4) Admin CMS allows the website administrator to manage and oversee all Customer accounts (and subsequent user accounts) including access, billing, etc.
The main features of each Customer account will include:
1) Dashboard - The landing page for the Customer, displays summary statistics related to the customer's account and it's users. Has quick access buttons to the other subsections.
2) Leads - Customer and its users can add/edit prospective leads to their account. This includes creating lead profiles, assigning contacts to that lead, assigning buildings to that lead, monitoring lead activity and attaching documents to leads.
3) Audits. This section will allow customers the ability to perform energy audits on their prospective lead/client records. Depending on the building system the user is auditing (lighting, plumbing, HVAC, etc.) the user fills out an advanced step-by-step Form Wizard
to build a database of existing equipment inventory. The user then is able to choose what type of new equipment they will use to update the existing equipment with. In the background, the website will auto-calculate cost and savings of proposed upgrades using advanced engineering calculations (which will be provided for you). Once the user has completed an inventory of existing equipment and choosing the particular upgrades, the user is able to generate a sales proposal that outlines in a complete report what the cost, savings, payback, etc. for the proposed upgrades will be. This report can be downloaded as a .pdf report. The results from the audit will also allow the user to auto-generate a bill of materials, purchase orders, client invoices and work orders.
4) Quotes. Similar to audits, users will be able to create quick time & material quotes and invoices that are related to prospective leads or existing clients.
5) Clients. Leads will be converted to clients, which will have their own client profiles. In the client profile, user will be able to track projects related to the client, create and send invoices, attachments, track communication activity, etc.
6) Projects. Users will be able to assign projects to existing clients, track progress of projects including communication, notes, bill of materials, work orders, invoices, etc.
These are the main functions and features of the website. A full list of the features that will be included is outlined below:
- Admin CMS to manage customer/user subscriptions, payments, access, etc.
- Tiered customer access permission levels to various features
- Tiered user access permission levels to various customer account features
- Dashboard landing page for all logged in users which includes summary performance metrics as well as quick access button links to the main content subsections
- Leads. have 'Lead Profiles' which can track contact activity, 'Contacts' related to leads, 'Sites' related to leads, 'Attachments' related to leads, 'Audit's related to leads
- Users can perform energy audits on Lighting, Plumbing, HVAC, etc. based on filling out advanced form wizards which including creating existing equipment inventories, proposed solutions and the auto-generation of energy saving reports based on pre-built in database records and defined calculation methods. Users to download .pdf energy saving reports on completion of audits.
- Clients. Lead records can be converted to clients, where users are then able to track projects associated to clients.
- Projects. Associated to existing clients, these records allow users to track billing/invoices, purchase orders, bill of materials, work orders.
- Quotes. Generate time & material quotes and invoices.
- Auto-generation of Bill of Materials based on audit results
- Auto-generation of Invoices based on audit results
- Auto-generation of Work Orders based on audit results
- Maintain multiple databases that are used as reference for auto-generating records and energy audit results
A full specification will be provided prior to finalizing your bid amount to qualified bidders only.