We're looking for an experienced front-end developer to embed themselves on our small team to build the MVP of a product we're launching in early November.
Who You Are:
● You’re a maker, above all else. Working alone or with other designers you have shipped an experience well-received by users, one that wasn’t just incremental change but an entirely new product. In your spare time, you’ve collaborated with friends to conduct experiments outside of
● You make first and write later, understanding the value of prototypes, small trials, and fast fails. While you’re striving for steady and slow pixel-perfection in front of your screen, we’d love to see a prolific and messy arts and crafts ability.
● You’re a team player. You can talk with designers, product owners, and senior stakeholders. You're not just a coder; you're someone who knows how to get things made. You start imagining how to turn experiences into products as soon as you see the paper prototype, and you know how to prod for the right direction before you start hacking away.
● Your portfolio emphasizes mobile work (e.g., iOS, Android), but your desktop work is just as sharp.
● You put users first. You believe that users should have the loudest voice in the room. You make to learn. You understand the role of validation and its place in the product development process.
Skills (hopefully many if not all of):
● Front-end Design (HTML5, CSS)
● Design Software (Adobe Creative Suite)
● Rapid development and deployment (Docker, Django, Bootstrap, Heroku)
● Automated A/B Testing (Optimizely or other tools)