Please read everything before responding.
• Build a DLL which can function as an OPC (OLE for Process Control) DA 2.0 server (the DCOM version).
• Build a test application to exercise the DLL.
o This test application must NOT be necessary to use the server DLL. It is for testing purposes only.
• The DLLs must not just be the examples downloaded off the OPC site which don’t have the source code.
• Need full vb.net source code for the internal part of the server.
o We need this source code in case we have errors or need to do optimization later.
• It can have dependencies on PUBLIC and FREELY AVAILABLE libraries if necessary. No 3rd party or proprietary DLLs to be used.
• Works with .NET framework 4.0. Builds in Visual Studio 2012 or newer.
More info on OPC may be obtained from OPC Foundation website.
You have to provide training to us for at least 8 hours to explain the coding topology-structure made in the project & also help encapsulate our code successfully. The budget...
Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 30+ hrs/week
I am looking for someone to build a self contained lightweight application that will be abel to read from TCP Sockets and Store to its own database. It will be reading ascii data that is sent from a barcode scanner.
It should have a settings screen that I can enter the ip and port and then i can map that data it receives in to a specific named table in a database etc. I want to be able to see the data as its scanning it and in a log format etc.
It must be able to automatically start and reconnect if the scanner is offline or it looses connection.
This will be an industrial app in a mission critical environment. It must be flawless.
I want it to be platform agnostic and be able to even run on a mac mini etc.
Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week
Contract for Electrical Controls and Automation Engineer to design, develop, and program PLC based control systems for OEM machine manufacturer.
Job Requirements :
+PLC programmer fluent with multiple software systems
+Minimum of 3 years experience.
+Must be able to modify existing control systems or create entirely new control systems from customer requirements.