You've landed at the right place. oDesk is now Upwork. Learn about the new platform.

Web Design Jobs

2,154 were found based on your criteria

show all
show all
only
only
only
show all
only
only
only
only
only
show all
only
only
only
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
Looking for a part-time graphic designer who can: 1. design/illustrate specific artwork for events for all audiences: kids, teens, adults, and everyone in between (must have versatile range of styles) 2. design flyers, large posters, banners, signage that all fit a unified theme for each event 3. has a design style similar to these churches: http://baysideonline.com, http://saddleback.com, http://cornerstoneweb.org (portfolio required) BONUS: 1. Experience in taking vector artwork and creating motion graphics 2. Website and/or logo design experience
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
Looking for a senior web designer with at least 7 years of web design experience for ongoing work. I have an immediate need for a few projects. You must have an online portfolio website. You must have experience designing responsive sites - understanding of breakpoints. Front end development experience is a big plus!
Fixed-Price - Est. Budget: $ 15,000 Posted
We are in the process of developing a media application for our entertainment company and we are looking for talented programers to who will work as a team in this project. Applicants will be given a short random test/task and we will asses you basing on your; 1. Completion time 2. Simplicity of your code 3. General Layout of your completed task. 4. Functionality After the testing phase, we will pick five applicants and they will work in the following categories; 1. Design (one applicant) 2. Programming (two applicants) 3. App Tester/Debugger (one applicant) 3. Team Lead (one applicant) Below is the breakdown of total payments for the entire project: Designer - $2,500 Programming - $3,500 App Testing/Debugging - $2,500 Team Lead - $4,000 30% payment will be payed out to all the applicants after the first week of the project. The remaining 70% will be made after the project is complete that is, after a successful 1 week testing phase by the company stuff and selected...
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
I have a few personal projects I need design and web layout work needed. This is ongoing as I will always need a designer for my ongoing projects. So find someone reliable, efficient and experienced is a must. I am also starting a creative agency looking for SKILLED graphic & web DESIGNERS to join us on our projects. Please only apply if you believe you have a strong graphic & web design portfolio that fits 2015's modern, high end design styles. Must have an exceptional graphic design & web design portfolio with elegant, slick, modern and high end design for Branding Agency. One of the projects is to create BEAUTIFUL and amazing web layouts of our previous old work and projects so we can add that into our new responsive full width website portfolio. Please see and example of what Im looking for: http://brewlife.com/project/apnicure/ http://brewlife.com/project/tcg/ http://brewlife.com/project/okizu/ http://brewlife.com/project/coravin/ After we finish with...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
You MUST have designed multiple web sites using Square Space OR A SIMILAR SITE in order to get this assignment. Please do not say you can do this unless you actually HAVE DONE IT. I have a draft square space site and need help from someone REALLY EXPERIENCED that knows how to manipulate and design using this site. i AM NOT SURE BUT THIS JOB COULD BE FOR TWO HOURS TO 20 HOURS, NOT SURE YET. I WANT TO FIND SOMEONE THAT REALLY KNOWS THIS AREA COLD!!!! IT IS A WEB DEIGN PROJECT.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
My company is currently seeking a graphic designer to aid in the layout and design of landing pages and websites for clients and internal marketing efforts. A new landing pages and or websites will need to be designed approximately once every two weeks. The selected candidate MUST: - Have a solid understanding of UI and UX design and be capable of providing reasoning behind why certain design elements are the way they are. - Speak and write English fluently Responsibilities: - Review details about the the theme of the landing page or website (products, services, objectives, call to actions, colors, images, forms, etc.). These will be sent approximately once every 2 weeks. - Develop quick desktop and mobile mockups for review. - Design the landing page or website. - Send the design to a designated developer who will convert the design. - Review the converted design and work with developer to resolve any issues via email and Skype.