Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are looking for a creative and an experienced explainer video creator that will help us create a 90 or 120 seconds video that will tell our site visitor more about our site offerings.
The person we are looking for is a candidate that is so creative that they have created a new way of creating explainer video that is not just the standard cartoon, talking hand e.t.c
We want something fresh. If you are that person, please apply.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
Looking forward to find a partner to help with raw video edit, sound post processing, graphic design and everything related to video-audio-slide of a course.
Styles of videos which will be used:
* Talking Head involving as well presentation in front of white-board
* The teacher’s voice over the interactive drawing board
All videos will be no more then 10min in length.
There is required you have proven software ability covering the described aptitudes (video editing, graphic design, and audio editing).
This project involves extra from your technical skills the use of your creativity and your opinion will matter in developing the course.
Looking forward to have a friendly chat on Skype to see how we get along. Your attitude is what will matter in the end regardless of having just medium or superior skills.
We're looking for video production designers and animators to help us put together explainer videos for our services and case studies. Here are some we've produced already:
The new videos we're looking for we expect to be about 2-3 mins in length. We will provide story board, video footage, voice overs and other visuals. We will need assistance stitching all of these together into a final video and possibly some help with animated titles and screens within the videos.
Please provide a portfolio and some general cost estimates. We are looking to partner with designers over a period of time as we have many of these videos we'd like to produce but not the skills in house to do them.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 30+ hrs/week -
WHITEBOARD EXPERTS ONLY
I am looking to create a whiteboard animation style explainer video for a new website I am creating.
The original script I have is about 400-450 words long, and I estimate it will be about 2:30 to 3:00 minutes long.
I would like the whiteboard animations to be hand drawn, not stock clipart or SVG files that already exist.
If this will work for you, let me know and I will share the script with you.
VIDEO SHOULD BE COMPLETED IN 3 DAYS
A recruitment company is looking for a talented person to do a full video of a presentation using black and white illustrations and voiceover. The following is required:
1. Story board to be sent to me prior to starting with production
2. production of the video
3. Voice over
4. Slightly animating out logo at the end of the video
Need someone really creative.
• receiving a brief, and maybe an outline of footage and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay;
• assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer;
• inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronizing and storing them into files on the computer;
• digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable;
• creating a 'rough cut' (or assembly edit) of the programme/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages;
• Reordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.