We are looking for someone to edit and format academic articles in different academic styles. See the requirements and join us:
- Edit and format academic articles and books for publication, according to specific style sheets and guidelines;
- Be able to adapt work to our target audience;
- Be familiar with publishing styles like: APA, Chicago Manual of Style, American Medical Association, Sage Harvard, and other formatting styles.
- Extensive experience in editing and formatting academic articles and books;
- Fluent in English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting;
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented;
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines.
- The budget is set for 1 article, around 10,000 words;
- Check our website here: www.aclang.com/en/ to learn more about us.