We have a tight timeline for a ongoing project that requires independent experienced writers with a strong background and training in child development and/or developmental psychology who can evaluate the following:
1) Information was collected on number of topics (you will do topic by topic) from nearly 40 websites and we had previous writers look at all of the collected information and do their best to consolidate the unique aspects from various website sources in a summary document with relevant website links or source information within the word summary document.
2) An outline should be created to capture the scope of the topic and there may be a need to look for any additional research/sources as needed.
3) The summary document was then utilized to create a power point targeted for a parent consumer to be a learning experience
4) Our experience indicated that although the writers were very good, they lacked the full depth of understanding to adequately communicate the structure, content, and learning checks/assessments needed.
5) This project involves the following work: we have 20 to 25 topics that need to be reviewed, revised, checked (including word summary document, the excel sheet that was used to create this and websites that were utilized will be provided), an outline created and the power point needs to be updated as well as the summary document to ensure that we are delivering the best learning consumer experience possible.
The pay is 80 dollars to 100 dollars per topic which will be paid regardless of time commitment however most should take between approximately 6 to 8 hours based on our best estimates. Please note you will be asked to do one as an example for the first milestone and then we will continue if the first topic module is approved. Before powerpoint revisions, you will be asked to submit the outline to be approved, a sample outline is in our writing guidelines.
Please expect to deliver 6 modules a week if possible through rest of Aug to mid September.
Upon selection, you will receive the following:
1) Excel sheet with all the collected research for review
2) Summary document and powerpoint
3) Writing guidance document which includes example outline
NOTE: All final work must be original and copyright free including any photographs. We have a writer's guide that we have developed as well for further guidance. This is a budget conscious project as we are hoping to make a difference for parents who cannot afford to be educated on various aspects of parenting. We hope you join us on our journey.