We require a DLL to be written that will be able to launch a command line executable (without displaying the black dos window). While the command line program is running stdin and stdout needs to be redirected to the DLL.
Must be compatible with MS Visual studio 2012.
All of the output from the command line program using StdOut channel should be passed to a supplied function, which is passed to the dll using a startup function.
Detail provided on job allocation.
We have several jobs like this on the go...
For accessing eBay servers with eBay XML API. It implements Finding API defined by eBaySvc.wsdl.
Similar to ea4d.com components but this component must support FireMonkey appliaction and only implements Finding API for now.
I own the copyright and the source code of this component.
My budget is $200 but I will accept different price if you are the right candidate.
Hi i need to translate a working Delphi project in to a working Win Form C# project
The project is reading a CSV file every 5 min doing few calculations and enter the data to SQL Express server tables, the project contain 4 forms, less than 5000 lines
I will deliver the Delphi project, samples of the CSV files, i have already the forms for the new project and a DB that already works with the Delphi project, i can share the EXE working file, C# DB_Engine functions
Please read careful:
I need simple software to convert PNG file to SVG file formats.
And the SVG files can be import to whiteboard video software at least this 3 software: videoscribe, explaindio, easy sketch pro
After import to whiteboard video software above, the hand sketch animation run diagonal line sketching (i'll give you video sample to show this)
This software required license to login into software, and I can manage the license key (add, edit, delete) in admin panel at my websites.
All source code and documentation must be provide when this project done.
Please explain to me what will you do, or show me your previous works.
I need a LAN Chat with VoIP module.
Main features MUST include:
1. chat (in general/private window)
2. share entire directories or send specific files
3. show images to other users
4. send messages even to users who are currently offline.
5. VoIP (audio only) live and realtime chat (and can possibly send offline voice message
Example of software is at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/achat/?source=navbar but this example does not have VoIP.
The goal is to create a Delphi 7 compatible split pane, multi-tabbed web browser.
I have no plans on introducing a new fangled web browser into the world, but I do have a need for a user interface for an application that I am developing. The interface will be similar to multi-tabbed web browser. Within the tabbed window/pages will be displayed HTML files. The project that you are bidding on will be a hybrid between a HTMLHelp (hh.exe) application and a web browser.
You can find a 22-page document, explaining in detail what is required for this user interface project. The document can be found at http://hostsafe.com/temp/project_description.pdf
A working prototype of the UI can be found at http://hostsafe.com/temp/projectb.zip
The budget amount that I have listed is to be ignored. Please bid the project as you see fit.
We are looking for a Delphi programmer to do some basic Delphi programming for us. We have application written in Delphi (XE5) that we need some extra resources (a programmer) help us complete some added functionality. Initially we are looking for someone to do two different jobs for us
1) To create a simple PDF report writing feature that will print data values to a 3rd party pdf writer which would be installed along with our application. We would provide the layout / formatting for the page along with logos etc and the assorted data variables to be printed onto it. There may be multiple reports / separate pages so this job may grow but be largely a copy and paste with any luck.
2) To set up an ability to email that / those pdf document at the press of a button without the use of an separate email client. I.e. the Delphi app must do it all itself without the need for other programs.
These would be created as a dumb stand along applications and then we would port...