Evertoon lets users turn stores into a 3D animated movies. In two minutes, you can make a movie of yourself chatting with Taylor Swift or debating politics with Obama. The online video industry is growing explosively, but most user-generated content is still a person talking straight into the camera. Evertoon makes it simple to create movies with dialogue and plot, unlocking the stories trapped in people's heads.
Users use Evertoon to put a photograph onto an avatar, and record their dialogue (with voice filters). Evertoon makes this into a movie that they can share on Facebook or YouTube.
This role performs community management and social media marketing for our moviemaking community, including:
* watch user-created movies, leave comments, and encourage star moviemakers
* choose "staff picks" user movies, and promote them on Facebook and Twitter
* devise creative ways to inspire users to make movies, such as themed contests
* nurture "rising stars" within the community
* use YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to spread the word about our app and community
* prioritize product feedback from users, and communicate it in an organized fashion to the Evertoon engineering team
* manage conflicts within the community, and articulate community guidelines
Here is the iPhone beta of our app: http://www.evertoon.com/iphone?src=up0208
Here are some of our users' movies:
"Miss Universe... woops"" http://www.evertoon.com/v/c0d18950a75047759027d2c498312d60
"Batmans Unite": www.evertoon.com/v/5e65a56b10554be7b6cef077305ffe2d