WOW App Inc, a dynamic and fast-paced Hong Kong startup is seeking a seasoned Online Community Manager immediately (October 2016).
With the recent launch of WOW Sports (www.wowsports.io), our flagship mobile application that revolutionizes social sports competitions, we’re in urgent need of a digitally savvy, community-oriented team member. This vitally important team member will need to positively interact with our community while maintaining a high level of professionalism. Essentially, we need someone to be the voice of WOW Sports.
As our Online Community Manager you’ll be responsible for the following:
App Content Moderation:
- Pre-moderation: Ensuring undesirable content is kept off platform (inappropriate videos, posts, etc…).
- Post-Moderation: Actively monitoring and altering new submissions (if required).
- Reactive Moderation: Viewing recently flagged content and determining appropriate course of action based upon company guidelines and “House Rules”.
- Monitoring and responding to the WOW community in a timely manner when required.
- Engaging with the community to generate useful feedback.
- Liaising with the product team to ensure community feedback is acted upon (when required).
- Proactively engaging with inactive, less-active, and highly active users to encourage user retention and community engagement.
Desirable candidates must possess fluency in English communications and have excellent interpersonal skills. We need a candidate whom is highly (self) motivated, positive, and energetic. This position requires key decision-making responsibility; successful candidates will be self-confident, yet willing to listen to feedback and adjust work accordingly. Consistent, high-quality work-submission is a MUST, fluency in languages other than English is a PLUS.
At WOW, we believe in dreams, join us today and chase yours! Apply immediately!
Note: Kindly download WOW Sports at the following link www.wowsports.io prior to submitting your application.