AAFP - Accounting and Finance Professionals is currently seeking for independent, motivated, team-oriented advertising sales representatives. The ideal candidate will excel at maintaining and growing existing relationships with AAFP
AAFP is your one-stop source for networking, professional development, and career enhancement undefined giving you access to the tools, information, and peer networks you need to drive your professional potential. No matter where your career takes you, the AAFP is there to provide the training, professional skills, programs, services and publications you need to keep you at the top of your professional life.
Primary duties include:
cultivating new and existing relationships with advertisers; creating and executing the magazine’s marketing strategies; finding new advertisers; coordinating advertising strategies with the publisher; coordinating advertising with the editorial team.
Representative may be required to attend relevant community festivals, sporting events and trade shows to promote our brand and network with existing and potential clientele.
Please respond with resume via email only.
- Strong organizational skills
- Generate and maintain an active client list and leads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to quickly qualify clients needs, offer them effective solutions
- Negotiate fair, profitable proposals and contracts with potential clients
- Participate in weekly staff meetings
- Good customer service
- Independent worker, self-motivation, and energetic personality
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to work well under deadlines
- Sales and marketing experience.