Hire the best Video Editors in Australia
Check out Video Editors in Australia with the skills you need for your next job.
- $60 hourlyI've been working for more than 9 years in all kinds of productions, but I specialize in advertising and commercials for companies, institutional videos and content for social media. I also work as a professional colorist, creating looks that reinforce the narrative of each audiovisual piece. I work in coordination with each client, to understand the vision, and to create an audiovisual piece that communicates exactly what they are looking for, taking care of every detail, and maintaining a very high quality standard. I am very proficient with the Adobe suite, and complementary programs such as Da Vinci Resolve, Twixtor, Milanote, etc. If you have an idea, send me a message to start creating that piece that will allow you to share your vision with the world!Video EditingAdobe Premiere ProDaVinci ResolveVideo Intro & OutroPhoto EditingVideo Color CorrectionVideo AdvertisingPhotographyMarketing StrategyMarket AnalysisVideo ProductionColor GradingVideography
- $43 hourly10+ years high-level industry experience including 5 years in Hollywood editing commercials, TV series, social media videos and other digital content for big brands such as Qantas, Intel, Toyota, Hyundai, Kleenex, P&O, Yoplait, UFC, Walmart, EA Sports. I have the skills and experience to edit your video project fast and at the highest quality. I have super-fast internet so just send me your footage, I'll download it in a flash and turn it into an awesome video! I love what I do and I look forward to working with you. Some career highlights: • Editing over 100 TV commercials for the world's biggest company, Walmart • Editing the Kleenex Messages of Care series of videos, some of which went viral with 5 million+ views • Editing 360° VR staff training videos for Qantas • Editing talk show Beyond A.D. for NBC TelevisionVideo EditingSound EditingColor GradingVideo Color CorrectionAdobe After EffectsAdobe Premiere ProVideo Post-Editing
- $60 hourlyHi my name is Amanda, I have over 10 years in the Creative Industry . My qualifications include a Bachelor Degree in Multimedia a post Graduate Diploma and other post university qualifications. A few of the major films which I have work on include John Wick Chapter 2 and chapter 3, Leftovers, Jumanji, Mary Magdalene, A.X.L, Tomb Raider, Christopher Robin, Aquaman, John Wick Chapter 3, and Punch & Judy to name a few. I have also worked on several projects for clients around the world which included several USA independent films, a Hallmark feature film, Australian feature films, commercials and music industry clients. Many shots I have worked on involve compositing elements, removal and reconstruction, matte paintings, set extensions, 3d projections and FX. I have worked on a range of different footage which include complicated lighting changes, defocus elements, difficult camera moves and tracking. In 2015 I was a lecture trainer for Visual Effects school in Melbourne where I designed and delivered training material in 3D Modelling, Compositing, Maya and Nuke to adult classes In 2013 I was a Video Designer for 2 years at Williams Lea/Tag and created motion graphics, concepts, filmed on location, utilised green screen and undertook the post production of film and motion design for corporate clients which included UBS, Price Waterhouse Coopers and Telstra Telecommunications. With a proactive attitude, I am effective and co-operative team member with excellent technical and creative skills. I love visual effect and working with my clients to achieve a vision.Video EditingUnreal EngineMatte PaintingHoudiniMotion Design3D ModelingMotion GraphicsNukeCompositingVisual Effects
- $130 hourlyMelbourne based Director, Cinematographer, and Editor. Recent clients include Fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft and Blue Origin. I am a filmmaker with over 10 years of experience and a background in documentary production. By working on documentaries, I have become a more adaptive videographer that is comfortable working in fast-paced environments and is accustomed to editing large amounts of footage into clear, concise videos that are always driven by emotional storytelling. My background in documentary film has given me years of experience in all aspects of film production. Whether your project requires simply operating a camera for a one-day event, or everything from pre-production to directing, cinematography, lighting, sound recording and editing, I am capable of meeting these demands while staying within your budget. My client list includes Bose and the Seattle Seahawks, Microsoft, Blue Origin, Mariner's Bow, Fluke, Seabird Scientific, the AFP, Reuters, Hydrogen Advertising, TRT 2, Venture Real Estate Group, Sewn.tech, CTGN, OTIS Solutions, Sun Path Electric, Our Children's Trust and Pyramid Communications, among others. One of the most valuable skills I have gained from documentaries is my excellent people skills. Spending hundreds of hours working with non-actors that are not experienced in front of a camera has taught me how to get my clients to open up and feel comfortable while I work with them. In addition to this, I excel in the following technical capacities: - Cinematography: Lighting, composition, and use of camera stabilization systems for cinematic camera movement. - Directing Interviews: research during pre-production to formulate questions, ability to develop rapport with the subject so they can deliver natural responses, and quick thinking to react on the fly as the interview evolves. - Editing: 8+ years of experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Lightroom) Outside of videography, my greatest passion is conservation and protecting the environment. I have produced videos for a variety of organizations focused on environmental issues, ranging from national and international organizations such as the Endangered Species Coalition, Stand.earth and Rainforest Action Network, to local non-profits such as 350 Seattle. If you or your company are focused on issues related to sustainability, I would love to help educate the world about your efforts through video.Video EditingDocumentaryFilm ProductionVideo JournalismFilm EditingVideo ShootFilm & VideoVideo ProductionColor GradingSound MixingDaVinci ResolveVideographyAdobe Premiere Pro
- $37 hourlyHi, I'm Hassan (A Top-Rated UI/UX Designer) with 8+ years of extensive experience, delivering pixel-perfect results as an Expert in Designing Websites and Apps of every niche, Establishing long-lasting relationships is one of my top qualities and allows me to really dive deep into my work. My areas of expertise are wide-ranging, meaning I'm your one-stop shop! I take the initiative to find the best course of action for my clients and their projects. First of all, we strive for long-term cooperation, we build our work as transparently as possible, meet deadlines, and provide high-quality design with all respect for our customers' product. Why should you hire me? ✅ I am without a doubt a self-starter ✅ I stay focused on details and am constantly striving for perfection ✅ I create engaging content for all readers across all channels ✅ I stay committed to my client throughout the project, providing the best quality work ✅ I hit my deadlines and work best under pressure ✅ Diverse set of skills to set myself apart from my competition ✅ I am constantly researching the best tools to make myself the most cost-and-time effective candidate My Skills: ✅ Web design (UX/UI) ✅ Adobe Suite ✅ Mobile design (UX/UI) ✅ User flow creation ✅ Wireframing ✅ Creating clickable prototypes (Figma/Adobe XD) ✅ UX strategy ✅ Web & Mobile application Audit ✅ Proposing an art direction ✅ Mindmap / Customer Journey Map creation ✅ E-commerce design ✅ Logo creation ✅ Branding / corporate Identity creation ✅ Style & colour guideline creation ✅ Landing page design ✅ Web application/SaaS product design ✅ Dashboard design ✅ Icon design Here are some testimonials from my generous clients. Thanks to them for such kind words! : ✅ ''Hassan and his team did a fantastic job on building the website. They know what they are doing, have a strong team, communication is excellent, recommend them! Overall great experience and would buy it again. Can't go wrong choosing them." ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ✅ ''Hassan and his team were fabulous! They listened to my idea and incorporated them well into the design, They worked hard to deliver a quality product'' ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ✅ ''Syed was fast, great at communicating, and was able to help me at short notice. Very much appreciated!" ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Video EditingGraphic DesignPage Speed OptimizationUI/UX PrototypingShopify ThemeSearch Engine Marketing StrategyUI GraphicsCMS DevelopmentWordPressWooCommerceShopifySearch Engine OptimizationLanding PageElementorGoogle Ads
- $35 hourlyHi i'm Monique and i'm a videographer and Graphic Designer. I have 5+ years experience in video editing and have both produced and edited many professional videos for clients over the years. I also have 5+ years experience for Graphic Design, I have designed magazine ads, Social media promotional tiles, event posters, invitations + more! I have a strong passion for videography and design and I love what I do. I would love to help other companies or individuals expand their brand or idea through video or graphic design as the digital world is only growing.Video EditingPodcast ProductionPhoto EditingBackground RemovalVideo ProductionBanner Ad DesignPackaging DesignAdobe Premiere ProBrochureLabel & Package DesignVideographyAdobe PhotoshopAdobe InDesignGraphic DesignAdobe Illustrator
- $45 hourlyQuality sound is my passion. Key interests being audio editing, restoration and mixing. I'll work with any program material: - Short form (music recording and mixing, dialogue cleaning, editing and restoration, podcasts, trailer mixing, etc.) - Long form (feature length & short film mixing and sound design) As a trained musican, I can bring a musical ear to your work be it in rhythmic dialogue editing, or tonally pleasing audio restoration. I'm also skilled in video editing and post-production work — having spent the last few years as an Editing and VFX Assistant working hands-on at nearly every stage of the delivery pipeline. I have recently worked on wide release feature films (The Rooster, 2023/Upcoming | Mystify: Michael Hutchence, 2019), as well as live music concert recordings, studio tracks and podcasts.Video EditingAudio RecordingAudio ProductionVideo ProcessingPodcast ProductioniZotope RXAudio EditingSound MixingAudio Post ProductionVideo Post-EditingLogic ProNoise ReductionAudio Restoration
- $50 hourlyColorist for 5+ years. I work at a top post-production facility, working on all types of media from series to feature and short films, documentaries, and music videos, some of which award winning. Upwork is my second source of income where I can increase my market range, and earn extra, while giving clients the grading they deserve for their projects.Video EditingColor BalancingColor TheoryFilm & VideoColor GradingVideo Color CorrectionMocha ProRotoscopingDaVinci ResolveAdobe Premiere ProMusic VideoDocumentaryVideo CommercialMovie
- $35 hourly"Shafay is an excellent freelancer with amazing qualities. He has a lot of knowledge. Very positive attitude and very respectful. Thanks again Cheers!" - Marriam Shaban (Upwork) Hi, I'm Shafay, a video editor and social media expert who has worked for multiple international clients in all fields over the last 5 years. I started as a project supervisor initially at the age of 18, and then went on to manage projects related to: -Video Editing -Video Animations -Graphic designing -3D modelling -Digital Marketing -Facebook Ads -Google Adwords -SEO -Shopify Store Assistant -Dropshipping Product Research And other projects for several small and medium-sized companies. I have a demonstrated history in effectively communicating with clients as well as ensuring prompt project delivery. Known as a team guy, I enjoy working in groups. I am a highly motivated individual who tends to deliver results efficiently yet effectively. I have the ability to think outside the box and carry out projects from beginning to end at very high quality. If you think you might want to have a word with me regarding your projects, feel free to leave a message. Best, ShafayVideo EditingVideo AnimationPodcast ProductionVisual EffectsVideo ProductionPodcastVideo Editing & ProductionVideo Post-EditingVideo AdvertisingColor Grading2D AnimationMotion GraphicsAdobe Premiere ProAdobe After Effects
- $60 hourlyI have worked as a scriptwriter and voice actor for 25 years. As a scriptwriter/director/video editor I have had films entered in festivals world-wide including screenings at Cannes, Sundance, Hoff, Edinburgh, Tropfest and Melbourne International film festivals. As a screenwriter I have received funding for numerous feature films and worked on long form television drama and documentaries. I have written award winning scripts for short films, as well as magazine and blog articles and other copy. As a voice talent, having studied and worked as a professional actor on film, television and theatre I have voiced numerous audio books, commercials, video narrations, thousands of YouTube and corporate videos andnow record my own in my home studio. I work with Adobe Audition and record with dynamic or condenser microphone through a Behringer audio interface I will work with a client to produce the highest quality script or voice over possible.Video EditingDocumentaryScreenwritingBlog WritingPhone CommunicationVoice-OverVideo AdvertisingAudio File FormatAudio EditingAuthoritative ToneCalming ToneVoice ActingMiddle-Aged AdultAudiobookEnglish
- $38 hourlyI'm an artist fascinated by the art of moving image and visual storytelling, I've worked with game studios, film projects and companies big and small. I have a comprehensive skill-set which enables me to problem solve laterally and divergently I believe in creating original and engaging compositions that are based on your core strategy and unique requirements. Video is a powerful medium and I'm excited to start crafting aesthetically appealing visuals that resonate with your audience. I deliver work promptly and on budget. If you are looking for a high-quality professional polished videos and motion design. I look forward to hearing from you! [Services] Product Visualization Explainer videos Tutorials Editing Website animations Logo Animation Social media [Software] After Effects Adobe Audition Premiere Pro Blender MayaVideo EditingMotion Graphics3D ModelingUnreal EngineMarvelousDesigner3D RenderingVideo ProductionAnimation3D Product Rendering3D AnimationBlenderSubstance PainterAutodesk Maya
- $66 hourlyI'm an experienced video producer, actor & voice over artist - 30+ TV commercials, years of voice over work & currently producing live event video. I have my own recording studio for both audio & video including green screen.Video EditingPhotographyVideo ProductionVoice Talent
- $35 hourlyMy name is Kurian John and I am a film maker with more than a decade of experience working on TV shows, Commercials and Corporate videos. I particularly love working on tech videos such as Mobile app promos, Blockchain / SaaS / Fintech Explainer videos but also have good experience in creating crowdfunding videos and social media ads for food and lifestyle brands. I am a creative person primarily, so please feel free to reach out to me with any ideas you might have and we can work together to bring it to life. A few of my offerings are - Scripting ✅ - Video Editing ✅ - Animation (2D and 3D) ✅ - Motion Graphics ✅ - Color Correction ✅ -SFX ✅ My go to software's are -Adobe After Effects - Adobe Premiere - Adobe Photoshop - Blender - Cinema4D - Audacity Thank you for your time.Video EditingVideo AdvertisingMotion GraphicsAdobe Premiere ProPhoto Editing
- $65 hourlyI’m a videographer and photographer with 13 years of practical experience based in Melbourne, Australia. During this period I manage end to end video production process: creative briefs, scripts, storyboards, planning, filming, sound recording and editing, video editing, colour grading, motion graphics, subtitles, video SEO, manage Youtube and social media channels. And also I manage end to end photography process: Coordinate with the client to identify photography needs, find locations, lighting, take photos, select, edit and position photos in print and web publications My academic background is in “Filmmaking and Audiovisual Production” and “Art Of Photography”. I am an advanced Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder and Encore user and I can assist with my proficient camera operator, video editing and producing skills. Also, I am equipped with experience and strong knowledge in Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator. Like a photo editor, I would love to help with background removing, picture retouching, colourizing, and repairing old or damaged photos.Video EditingVideographyAdobe PhotoshopAdobe EncoreAdobe AuditionVideo Post-EditingVideo ProductionAdobe Premiere ProAdobe After Effects
- $200 hourlyWith over 20 years of experience in the film and TV industry, John Kelly is a director, cinematographer, photographer, actor, and presenter. His photography and video studios are located in Melbourne, Australia. John works as a professional actor, recently starring alongside Charlie Hunnam (Sons of Anarchy, Queer as Folk) in the Amazon production of Shantaram, which is filming in Melbourne and Thailand in 2021. John’s experience on both sides of the camera gives him a unique set of skills. He can direct both trained onscreen talent (actors, presenters and models) and also work with people who may feel less confident in front of the camera (CEOs, business owners, families, and couples at wedding shoots). His ability to make people feel relaxed helps deliver natural-looking photos and videos. Most of John’s clients are from the film/TV and music industries, corporate, government and education sectors, construction, real estate, and the fashion industry. John’s expertise is particularly sought out by clients who require dramatic content filmed with actors and models for promoting a product or service, or for their corporate branding. For these types of jobs, the final results must always be as realistic and natural as possible. John and his team shoot primarily with the Canon R5, which is the best hybrid photo/video camera available on the market. It has a 45MP sensor for producing incredibly detailed photos, and it also shoots 8K video in RAW. This camera is designed to be used with Canon’s RF series of lenses, which are undoubtedly the best photography lenses ever made. John’s equipment list also includes 2 DJI drones which shoot 4K video and take RAW photos, 4 Panasonic 4K cameras for multi-cam shoots, along with a large selection of lighting, microphones, stabilizers, and tripods. He has all the necessary equipment for full-scale TV productions, including the best cameras and lenses available on the market.Video EditingPhoto EditingCameraWedding VideographyPhotographyFashion PhotographyDrone VideographyWedding PhotographyDroneDigital Photography & CinematographyModel PhotographyScriptwritingStudio PhotographyVideographyWedding & Event Video
- $35 hourlyHi there! I'm a professional editor with experience editing for different types of videos within different types of industries. I value communication and collaboration within our interaction for the best possible deliverables. Type of videos - either long form (30-60 mins++) or short form (15-60 seconds): - Webinars - Corporate (includes interviews) - Online education video (with motion graphics) - YouTube videos - Facebook ads (with motion graphics) - Product videos - Weddings What I offer: - Unlimited revisions to meet your satisfactory quality standards - Ease of communication online where you will get an instant reply - Fast turnaround time where any type of deadlines will be met - Creative and engaging edits leaving your audience in awe My expertise: - Video Editing: includes colour correction, colour grading, sound mix and sound design - Motion Graphics: includes video elements, titles, intro/outro - Digital Marketing in mind: for Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn video contents and SEO I am new to the Upwork community and would love to help you with your editing requirements. I can assure you that my technical and professional skills will meet your standards.Video EditingVideo Post-EditingMotion GraphicsAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopAdobe Premiere ProAdobe After Effects
- $20 hourlyAre you searching for a highly skilled and creative video editor who can transform your footage into captivating stories that leave a lasting impression? Look no further! With my expertise in video editing, I specialize in creating compelling and engaging content for various platforms such as YouTube, real estate, Instagram posts, Instagram reels, workout videos, product videos, explainer videos, and courses. I have a keen eye for detail and a genuine passion for storytelling, which allows me to produce high-quality, visually stunning videos that captivate audiences and make an impact. Here are some of my specialties: ✅ YouTube Videos ✅ Green Screen ✅ Real Estate Videos ✅ Promotional Videos ✅ Video Advertising ✅ Social Media ✅ Instagram Reels ✅ Social Media Ads ✅ Testimonial Videos ✅ Rotoscoping ✅ Compositing ✅ Captions ✅ Color Correction ✅ Color Grading I am proficient in the following software: ✅ Adobe Premiere Pro ✅ Adobe After Effects ✅ Adobe Illustrator ✅ Adobe Photoshop ✅ Adobe Lightroom ✅ DaVinci Resolve When you hire me, here's the process we will follow: ▶️ Step 1: Understanding your business needs and objectives. ▶️ Step 2: Removing unwanted or non-engaging parts from the video. ▶️ Step 3: Applying color keying, color correction, and grading to make the video visually appealing. ▶️ Step 4: Enhancing the video with motion graphics, subtitles, stock footage, branding, and seamless transitions. ▶️ Step 5: Adding intros, outros, and finishing touches to deliver a polished final product. Beyond my technical skills, I possess a deep understanding of social media trends and the significance of creating content that resonates with today's audiences. With my experience in editing various types of videos, I can bring your ideas to life and turn your vision into reality. Client satisfaction is of utmost importance to me. I am proud to have received positive feedback and testimonials from previous clients, showcasing my commitment to delivering exceptional results. If you're ready to elevate your content to the next level, let's collaborate and create something truly amazing together! Contact me now to discuss your project requirements and bring your video ideas to life. WaseemVideo EditingVideo DesignVideo Editing & ProductionVideo ProductionAnimationCorporate VideoVideo Post-EditingSocial Media VideoAdobe Premiere ProAdobe PhotoshopColor GradingRotoscopingVideo Intro & OutroVideo Color CorrectionAdobe After Effects
- $44 hourly"One of the best books I have read, I am already seeing changes in my life, in all areas" "This book has honestly changed my life "This book is everything I needed." Best Selling Author/Ghost-writer/Animator Physics Graduate Services include: - Biographical writing/Interviewing - eBook and Paperback formatting - Copywriting/Sales Letters - Editing/Proofreading/Re-writing - Video/animation - Pdf/bookcovers/crypto - Whitepaper revision - Instagram/tiktok/youtube/twitter video posts - Business/tech/entrepreneurship writing Additional interests/projects: maths/english tuition/national level sports coaching/ business/real estate biographies. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "Michael is a great writer and has taken a huge amount of initiative to deliver our projects very proficiently. We couldn't be happier with his output, and can't recommend him highly enough!" "Michael has great attention to detail and is a pleasure to work with. A true professional." ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Greetings :-) My name is Michael, I was born and raised in Australia, so UK English is my forte, but also cater to US audiences as well. I specialize in crafting inspirational messages that empower brands. Some of my recent experiences include: - IKEA - produced a video script for their ‘IKEA Forward Program’ a business accelerator program. - The production and outline of an introduction to Artificial Intelligence course, published on the behalf of O’Reilly, a very reputable name in the realm of computer science. - Produced educational content in Mathematics, Physics, and English for tuition companies. - Written multiple bestselling books on the Amazon store. - Ghostwritten on behalf of many business leaders. - Physics graduate - Enjoy working with scientific/medical/health-related literature. - Use Grammarly and read most things out loud during my revision process. - Had many wins in Table Tennis against players with World Rankings, including a win against the number 1 in a district of 800,000 people in China. I taught myself to play shots at a professional level with my left hand and am not ambidextrous, after a brain injury. No stranger to seeing how the mind can set our limitations but also set us free. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Many projects involve interviewing experts from different fields and turning their stories and philosophies into books that often change lives. Passionate crafting passages inspired by the greatest thinkers of the past and present. Most of my writing and experience fall into the following categories (keywords): Self-help/Goal-setting/Flow/Peak-performance Philosophy/Psychology/Motivation Physics/Physicist/Mathematics/Mathematician/Bioinformatics/Engineer Health/Diet /Low-carb/Ketogenic/High-carb/ paleo/ Intermittent fasting... Movie Script/Comedy/Screenplay Marketing/Direct response/Ad-campaigns E-commerce/Conversion rates/Funnels/Lead magnets Business Plans/Pitch decks/Grant writing Artificial Intelligence/Machine learning/Chat GPT 3/3.5/4/Chat GPT Plus (Chat GPT4) Very familiar with many of the Amazon top 200 self-help/business books. Working with me, you can expect the following: ❀ Beautiful Formatting ✬ Clear communication ❊ Timely delivery ✾ Excellent grammar (UK or US English) I write in clear, concise terms. I aim to express ideas in their simplest form possible so it is easy for the reader to comprehend. I genuinely love connecting with motivated and inspired people. Feel free to contact me anytime. I should respond within 12 hours on weekdays. Thanks for reading. Best Wishes - MichaelVideo EditingVideographyAnimationVideo ProductionAdobe PhotoshopSales CopywritingCopywritingSales PresentationMarketing PresentationVideo Post-EditingEbook WritingLead MagnetPresentation DesignBiography WritingBrand Management
- $25 hourlyReady to finally get your socials done right & watch your profile stand out online? Well, hello there! I am Shaira, your power gal for all things social! 💫 I turn your 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 → from imaginative concepts to creative outputs & relevant contents. 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐎, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐦 𝐈 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠? ✧ digital creatives that 𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙚 people's attention; ✧ content that 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 with your target audience; ✧ strategies that 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙩 your followers into clients Long story short, I help YOU create an 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 social media presence & cultivate overall social media 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬. I am a certified GOAL digger & a GO getter! How about we hop on a call and see how I can do wonders for your business? 🔮✨Video EditingSocial Media Page SetupSocial Media OptimizationSocial Media Content CreationGraphic DesignSocial Media ContentHashtag StrategySocial Media ManagementSocial Media AuditInstagram StorySocial Media Marketing StrategySocial Media StrategyCommunity EngagementTarget Market ResearchSocial Media Marketing
- $25 hourlyG’day mates! I’m an expert video magician hailing from Australia 🇦🇺, and I’m a total pro when it comes to using social media videos. I’ve got a whole assortment of skills up my sleeve, like creative problem-solving, eagle-eyed attention to detail, technical wizardry, and a knack for weaving together an unforgettable story. I’m a real team player, too - I love bouncing ideas off my collaborators and taking feedback to make sure we end up with the most epic final product. Plus, my education in marketing means I’m not just a video editor, but a mastermind at using my skills to help turn viewers into loyal customers. Trust me, I’ve worked with some real gurus such Jesse Vasques, Avery Carl, Julie George. Here’s everything I can help you with: 🧠 Crafting and planning a killer video strategy 📝 Writing scripts that explain your ideas 💻 Mad Video editing skills 📢 I can manage and post your videos everywhere So sit back, relax, and let me sprinkle some video fairy dust on your content. Send me a message and tell me about your project. I'd love to hear your ideas and thoughts!Video EditingDigital VideoVideo Editing & ProductionMarketingCopywritingSocial Media VideoAdobe Premiere Pro
- $22 hourlyI have 5 years of video editing experience and I have just completed a Diploma of Screen and Media (Interactive Media) at RMIT University. I have filmed and edited video for Micador Australia and Blanc Prints. I also have skills in sound production and music allowing me to combine these interests with video production. I am open to new projects and look forward to hearing from you!Video EditingAdobe FlashVideo Post-EditingMotion GraphicsPhoto SlideshowAvid Pro ToolsVisual EffectsAdobe InDesignAdobe PhotoshopAdobe After EffectsAdobe Premiere ProAdobe Illustrator
- $85 hourlyI'm a videographer, editor and storyteller based in Sydney who enjoys working with clients that appreciate quality. A media school graduate and self-taught videographer since 2006, I've worked on everything from small business promos to broadcast TV, sports and nature documentaries. I provide clients with a range of video content opportunities that generates more sales and establishes a better personal brand solution. My style is generally story-driven to make the viewer feel connected to what they are viewing. My specialist niche includes outdoor, sport, travel and adventure filmmaking with experience working in tough environmental conditions. Equally, I'm just as comfortable working with clients in and around the city with a joint goal of creating top-quality commercial videos. I'm searchable under the brand name Shaun Hepple. My production kit includes a full-frame Sony FX6 4k cinema camera, Sony GM zoom lenses/primes, shoulder rig, Aputure Light Storm LED light kit with a softbox, wireless lapel mic, Rode NTG3 shotgun mic, DJI RS2 gimbal, Miller tripod, and a registered Mavic Pro 1 drone. All editing is done using Adobe Premier and DaVinci Resolve from my office in Randwick, Sydney. Looking forward to working together!Video EditingDigital Photography & CinematographyDroneVideo StrategyDocumentaryVideo Post-EditingFilm ProductionVideo ProductionAdobe Premiere ProTravel & HospitalityVideography
- $50 hourlyWould you love to see your teaching material making a real difference to children in classes worldwide? Creative Chinuch is a creative agency focused on content, illustration & design for Jewish teaching material. We make teaching material that enriches the experience of students in classrooms worldwide every day! Whats your idea? Get in touch today to get started!Video EditingJewish TheologyCurriculum DesignBook CoverTypesettingGraphic DesignBrandingWordPressSocial Media Content CreationWixEditorial DesignVideo Editing & ProductionWeb DesignCurriculum DevelopmentEbook DesignIllustration
- $35 hourlyObjectives: “Seeking a responsible job with an opportunity for professional challenges.” Technical Skill Summary: ➢ Having Professional experience of nearly 6+ years. In the IT & Non-IT industry in SEO of various projects using tools like Optimization and Tracking. ➢ Having Strong Knowledge in SEO, Online & internet marketing. Experience: Total Years of experience: 6+ years ➢ Worked as Lab Assistant at Computer professional, Pakistan. ➢ Worked as a Junior SEO Specialists at SEO Experts Pakistan From 2017 to 2020. ➢ Working as a employee at iskills (A Pakistani based SEO company) from 2021 to 2022. ➢ Currently working as a freelancer. Education: ➢ I completed my Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc) under Comsats University. Hardware Technical Skill: ➢ Troubleshooting and supporting multiple OS and hardware environments. ➢ Work with and setup of Windows 2000 Active Directory. ➢ Designed Active Directory forest and domain structure. ➢ Configure and implement Group Policy Objects in AD. Hardware Purchasing and resale. ➢ Network Design and implementation (LAN Implementation) Technical Skills in SEO Industry: ➢ Facebook Fan Page/Facebook Store Creating and Editing. ➢ Twitter Profile Template Design, increasing followers ➢ Blog(Blogger & Wordpress) Template Design. ➢ Also specialize in increasing youtube likes, subscribers, comments,views. ➢ Have worked for 6 months in Animatebypro at Islamabad in mid of 2023. On-page Optimization: ➢ Keyword Analysis ➢ Competitors Analysis ➢ Meta Tag Analysis ➢ Title,H1 Tag Analysis ➢ Alt Tag Analysis ➢ Website Architecture ➢ HTML & XML Site Map Creation ➢ Installed Google Analytics Code Off-page Optimization ➢ Search Engine Submission ➢ Directory Submission/Open Directory Submission ➢ Article Submission ➢ Link Building ➢ Blog Posting ➢ Press Release Submission ➢ Social Bookmarking ➢ SMO/SMM ➢ Forum Board Discussion/Commenting ➢ RSS Feed Creation/Submission ➢ Google Base Feed Creation/Submission ➢ Classified Ad Posting(craigslist) ➢ Squidoo Lens Creation/Promotion ➢ Implement with Google Products ➢ SEO Report Preparation(Monthly/Weekly) Strengths: ➢ Since Hard working, Punctual & committed. ➢ Self motivated, able to take challenges, able to work in 24X7 ➢ Good Inner Professional skills. ➢ Positive attitude towards learning new things and acquiring more knowledge. Professional Profile: A dedicated & driven SEO specialist with extensive experience gained working on a large number of web optimization projects for key clients. Focused upon maximizing the transparency of client sites, through the management of SEO, web analytics, market research & social media campaigns. Consistently demonstrates the ability to ascertain the requirements of the client through extensive research & analysis. Possesses excellent business communication skills and can consult with influence at the levels. Summary: ➢ An expert in Internet Marketing Campaigns, specializing organic search engine optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing & Article Marketing. ➢ Processes an excellent understanding of Google analytics. ➢ Ranked No.1 for highly competitive keyword ‘SEO services Pakistan, seo training Pakistan etc on google.com,google.co.in,google.ca,google.com.uk etc. ➢ Extensive experience in the development of SEO’s, E-marketers and SEO researchers. ➢ Highly proficient in SEO software and tools, with a strong knowledge of web analytics. ➢ A major player in the Pakistan SEO industry. ➢ A fast learner with the ability to work autonomously or as a pivotal part of a wider team. SEO Software used by me: ➢ Ahrefs ➢ SEMRush ➢ Google Analytics ➢ Rank Math ➢ Screaming Frog ➢ Botify ➢ Advanced Web Ranking ➢ Google Search Console etc Thanks for considering my services. Regards, HamzaVideo EditingEnglishAmerican English AccentDoodleexplainer videosVideo AnimationExplainer VideoWhiteboard Video2D AnimationWhiteboard AnimationVyondVideoScribeAnimated Explainer
- $35 hourlyTOP-RATED STATUS! It's me, Hamza Bashir! and I'm a professional Graphic designer. "Quick turnaround, Great quality" I will solve your design problems using my 3+ years of experience and expertise, the designs that will attract the customers, promote or advertise your brand/business and will generate leads! Expertise in Graphics Software: -Adobe Photoshop -Adobe Illustrator -Photoshop elements -Adobe premiere pro -Adobe after effect -Adobe Indesign What you'll get by hiring me For Graphics: - High quality 300 dpi resolution graphics/animation. - Less than 12 hours of turnout & Fast delivery - 24/7 Available for assistance and queries. - Unlimited revisions. I can design. 💎 Social Media Design 💎 All kinds of Graphics Design 💎 Broucher design 💎 T-shirt design 💎 Wedding Card 💎 Visiting Card 💎 Pamphlet design 💎 Paid Design 💎 Poster Design 💎 Stamp Design 💎Roll Up Banner 💎 Bill Board 💎Mug design 💎 Cats, Dogs And much more Do you need any help in creating creative ideas for you in design. just leave a message.Video EditingAnimation3D ModelImage EditingNodeJS Framework3D AnimationIllustrationWordPress Development3D ModelingWordPress ThemePHPEcommerce WebsiteLogo DesignPoster Design
- $50 hourlyAward winning filmmaker and editor. 13 years experience - short films, documentaries, TVCs, social media campaigns. Content creation and management YouTube videos Reels - Insta, TikTok Facebook, TikTok & LinkedIn Ads Editor - award winning documentary editor 2022 Cinematography - award wining cinematographer, awarded by the Australian Cinematographers Society Awards Australian Cinematographers Society - Dramatised Documentary - “Baggarai” 2018 Awards received for “The Sculpture” 2022: Accolade Global Film Competition (United States) - Award of Excellence, Special Mention The Impact Doc Awards (LA) - Award of Excellence (Feature Documentary and Editing) LA Documentary Film Festival -Best Social Documentary and Editing Paris Play Festival (France) - Best Feature Documentary Mediterranean Film Festival (Cannes) - Best Feature Documentary World Film Carnival (Singapore) - Best Feature Documentary Calcutta International Cult Film Festival (India) - Best Feature Documentary South Cinematographic Academy Film & Arts (Chile) - Best Feature Documentary Kollywood International Film Festival (India) - Best Feature Documentary Sanctuary International Film Festival (Queensland) - Quarter-Finalist Sydney Lift Off Festival - Official Selection Switzerland International Film Festival - Official Selection Europe Independent Movie Festival - Official SelectionVideo EditingVideo Color CorrectionDocumentaryCinematographyExplainer VideoTestimonial VideoPromotional VideoDaVinci Resolve
- $35 hourlyHi, nice to meet you. My name is David Callahan, I'm a freelancing Animator and Artist. I enjoy learning new things and putting my skills to the test. I have a passion for Movies, Games and Music. I put my heart into bringing my characters and scenes to life. I'm skilled in the following software. Blender 3DS Max After Effects Photoshop Spine Unity Marmoset Toolbag ZBrush Substance and many others... Be sure to check out my behance page. It contains some of my 2d spine work, as well as my animation reel which demonstrates, among other things my After Effects editing and compositing skills. Also, check out my 3d models and animations on my Sketchfab account. Thanks for reading! Let's create some amazing works together!Video EditingPresentationsDesign Writing3D Texturing3D RiggingVisual EffectsCharacter AnimationPixologic ZbrushAutodesk 3ds MaxAnimation
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.