Seasoned financial services professional, with more than 13 years experience in the accounting and taxation of various companies in Australia.
• Preparation/review of balance sheet reconciliations for companies ensuring the appropriate and timely invoicing of fees in accordance with the contracts.
• Preparation of supporting notes and work papers in relation to the half & full year statutory financial statements
• Preparation of monthly management accounts, including accounts payable/receivable, and ensuring all management and other fees are accounted correctly and are paid when appropriate.
• Ensuring accurate and timely reporting and processing of cash distributions in accordance with investor expectations and statutory timeframes including, but not limited to, investor updates, investment valuations, tax distribution statements and investor equity reconciliations with the funds administrator.
• Preparation and/or review of statutory financial statements, including liaising with and preparing work papers for external auditors as required.
• Maintenance of the bank account, including preparation of bank reconciliations.
• Preparation of monthly Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) calculations and associated cash projections.
• Ensuring the private equity, venture capital and certain other funds comply with all statutory tax obligations, including liaising with external service providers in relation to income tax and preparation of monthly Business Activity Statements.
• Preparation of information to be used in measuring fund performance including, calculation of monthly unit prices and internal rates of return.
• Monitor the accounts payable, fixed assets and general ledger.
• Manage the company's relationships with internal and external auditors and ensure all statutory and tax requirements are met.
• Provision of quarterly information to Australian Bureau of Statistics
• Preparing Financial Statements in accordance with US GAAP/IFRS.
• Preparation general ledger, financial statements, income tax returns, IAS, BAS, FBT and CGT for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and self managed superannuation funds.
NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) related Services provided by Onsolve
1) Financial Management: Ensuring companies maintain accurate financial records and adheres to NDIS financial regulations.
Bookkeeping, Budgeting, Financial reporting, Payroll management, tax compliance
2) Administrative Support: Offering administrative assistance to ensure smooth function of operations.
Documentation handling, Managing and keeping records of NDIS Plans, Coordinating appointments, Client handling, Handling & coordinating with Plan managers
3) Compliance & Quality Assurance: Ensuring the company meets the specific compliance and regulatory requirements
Assistance with maintaining required regulatory records for NDIS, Australian taxation office and other documents as requested by the company.
Providing regular updates on current NDIS regulations and staying compliance with relevant laws.
Providing assistance in submitting required reports.
Providing assistance in monitoring and conducting audits to ensure proper NDIS compliance.
4) Marketing & Communication: Providing assistance with Marketing & communication to promote NDIS.
Developing marketing strategies
Manage social media accounts
5) IT Support & Solutions: Ensuring the Company has an up-to-date secured IT infrastructure.
Cyber security measures
Web & Mobile Design Consultation