Forbes Business Council member | 10+ years of experience | 80 billion media impressions | $200 million raised | 36,000+ features
As an experienced PR specialist with an expert team (XWECAN) and a tight-knit network of trust and connections built over more than a decade, I have placed stories in thousands of major news outlets and helped raise over $200 million for charities, technology and science projects.
XWECAN’s team consists of former Disney and United Nations executives, CNN, FT, and Forbes journalists, and creatives who worked with the likes of Whoopi Goldberg, Queen, Matthew McConaughey, Stephen Hawking, Kevin Spacey, the EU Parliament, Nobel Prize winners, astronauts and even US Presidents.
I’ve leveraged my expertise in the social media space to help my clients gain over 9 million followers. I’ve also led my team at XWECAN to garner a staggering 40 billion media impressions for our clients in 2022 alone, and we intend to keep growing at a fast rate in 2023 and beyond.
What we do for our clients is simple: we help them go the extra mile and garner the kind of recognition that money cannot buy –– but PR can achieve in an organic, targeted way.
Want to be a part of our global movement of visionaries and changemakers? I am currently open both to 1-1 consultations and/or a more collaborative, long-term structure through my work with XWECAN.
Our expertise is varied and wide-ranging, as we are currently working with clients across Web3, Technology, Finance, Climate change, Food, Lifestyle, Charity, Mental Health, Pharma, Business, plus many more. We work with big corporations, small businesses, startups, scaleups, entrepreneurs and personal brands such as authors, therapists, influencers, politicians and more, and our media networks are especially strong across: US (North America), EU (especially Germany), UK, GCC (especially UAE/Saudi Arabia/Qatar), and Asia.
Selected case studies:
- Co-founded the United Nations' Asteroid Day with Queen’s Dr. Brian May,, Apollo 9 astronaut Rusty Schweickart, B612's Danica Remy and Prof. Stephen Hawking, as a result of which The International
Astronomical Union renamed an asteroid in my name (the "8664 Grigorijrichters"). The historic event was covered in 35,000+ news stories and received 50+ billion media impressions.
- Helped Stephen Sutton MBE’s fundraiser campaign reach 6,000+ news outlets and receive 4+ billion media impressions.
- Teamed up with Queen’s Dr. Brian May, Dame Judi Dench, Alan Cumming, Stephen Fry, and Nadia Murad to save 2,000 children from European refugee camps, managing to relocate more than two hundred children through 600+ news stories and 500 million media impressions. For the occasion, I produced the first-ever music video for Freddie Mercury's classic song "Is this the world we created...?" which premiered at the EU Parliament.
- Secured the inventor of the World Wide Web, Sir Tim Berners-Lee, as a keynote speaker for Fujitsu's first ever Technology Summit.
- Secured over sixty bylined articles within six months for a young web3 CEO, making a household name of a crypto newcomer.
- Boosted sales for a first-time author by getting the book featured in Newsweek, FOX News, Huffington Post, People, and ABC News.
- Turned a local business into a fintech powerhouse, and its CEO into a thought leader in the space, within just a few months.
- Rebranded global non-profit FII Institute to help drive its agenda, raise its global profile and build credibility.
- Guaranteed 4.5 million attendees for the world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency company's anniversary celebration.
- Placed stories about the European Space Agency’s “Hera Mission,” the world’s first-ever asteroid deflection test, in 2,000+ outlets totalling 4+ billion media impressions.
Past/present clients include:
Vodafone, Fujitsu, Sapien Labs, United Nations, MTV, SONY, Netflix, SpaceX, NASA, ESA, Well Health, Binance, MWC, GoPro, Cannes, Vancouver Film School, Old Vic Theatre, TikTok, Facebook, Google, YouTube, and many others.
High-profile personalities I have worked with include:
QUEEN, US President Clinton, Stephen Hawking, Julian Lennon, Whoopi Goldberg, Jack Black, Brian May, Kevin Spacey, Keira Knightley, Ron Howard, Peter Gabriel, and many others.
XWECAN | big, bold, and out-of-the-box thinking delivered by storytelling change-makers