- Eagerness to learn new technologies, e.g. functional programming. We use Clojure, ClojureScript, Reagent (a Clojure React library), KVM, LXC, libvirt
- Feeling at home using the Linux command line - and other *nix OSes.
- Meaningful experience - as well as results to show, stories to tell - in the above mentioned fields.
- Compatibility with our existing team members.
- Be part of the team from the very beginning. Grow with us.
- Use fun languages like Clojure.
- Push our products forward to the next level, including our antman management GUI (think of it as a streamlined OpenStack Horizon or dirt-manager,) backend technologies like storage management, virtualization, VM migration solutions, backup solutions, auto-installers and more.
- Competitive compensation
If all this sounds like a once in a lifetime opportunity to you, get in contact with us.